• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

strongest

That depends if you're talking about "strongest" as in muscular or as in most powerful. I'd say Leaxus is the strongest and Xemnas is the most powerful since he is the leader and the last boss.
  2. K

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I beat the game without using the strategy guide, but I wasn't able to clear a few missions in Jiminy's journal. I got it for Christmas, and am using it now to clear those missions. I think strategy guides take the fun out of the game.
  3. K

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

Xemnas. I really wanted to see what kind of weapons and attacks he would use.
  4. K

Help/Support ► I'm sad and depressed...

I know what you mean. I'm shy too ( by the way, isn't it odd that all the shy people are, all of a sudden, speaking now? Just goes to proove that there are people out there that care about you.) I don't have many friends either, and they live at least 6 hours away from me now. I haven't been...
  5. K

I was wondering?

I think it's simpler than wat u guys r making it to be. He kidnapped Kairi and tried to use her to get Roxas back and he apoligized for that.
Back