• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What's the scariest music video you've ever seen?

Mines gonna be a list: Scariest ever: Windowlicker by Aphex Twin (it was banned) Real freaky: dunno what its called but they eat paint and have little eyes and fat rubber mouths Sorta scary: Mr Know-it-all by Sophie Ellis Bextor (all i can tell you is AAAAAAAAHH!!! MOVING SHOP DUMMIES!)...
  2. Z

Did anyone notice?

kh1 has a better story but compared to all you guys im a cruddy gamer. i cant beat demyx and made my friend do it!(this is why kh2 is officialy better!
  3. Z

Org. XIII graves

kinda wierd. im a kiwi too! lol
  4. Z

Org. XIII graves

xemnas was examining/getting power from the big heart moon thing, and he would be a disgrace to his organization if he fought in their graves, dontcha think? anyways, he might not have even noticed sora.
  5. Z

Something I never understood...

I think he meant either the keyblade(important) or jiminy cricket, as someone said
  6. Z

strongest

i think it goes in order: xemnas demyx(he was hard!) xigbar marluxia larxene luxord(my favourite!) vexen lexaeus zexion saix roxas axel XALDIN WAS EASY!!!!!!!!!:cursing: how does the aero spell work? what does it do? i got hit, used it and got hit, and nothing worked! gravity is powerful...
  7. Z

Keyblades In BBS

Who is Fenrir? He must be important cuz theres a keyblade named after him, is he evil? His keyblade looks like clouds sword but its snapped in half and some of the bandages are torn. is fenrir a fusion of sephy and cloud? hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm...
  8. Z

Wow Riku is fun..

NO!!!!!!!!! HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO IT??????????????????:cursing::cursing: please? do it for zexy!
  9. Z

sora/riku/roxas/axel

You pronounce it MAR-LOOKS-EE-A. pm me if you wanna join my clan. it's called "Luxord's Diamonds." or if you know how too review fan art then ask to join the "Wisdom Form Fanatics." (cuz i use it a lot:D)
  10. Z

Most fun boss to fight?

my three faveourite fights, from first to last are volcanic and blizzard lords, then ursula, then xaldin. why does everyone say xaldin is hard? he's the easiest of all members! (Axel not included)...
  11. Z

Lexaeus-The Silent Hero

lexaeus must be the silent hero because he is very quiet and he betrayed marluxia, meaning he is a good guy (methinks!) anyways, how do you review fan art? its not on bottom of last thread and not underneath gallery. (where is gallery?) please please please!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  12. Z

Sora a MURDERER?

i would call him a murderer because he killed people like ursula and oogie and shanyu and if they arent dead he would still have done the crime of attempted murder and yes sir clayton is dead because of sora! and killing sabor is animal cruelty!:cursing: (i add that smilie to what seems like...
  13. Z

Marluxia's Element

marluxia has brown hair darn it! like i said some people are crazy!
  14. Z

Marluxia's Element

Marluxia's Element Is Nature some people are just crazy. if you look at the KH2 section on XIII battles it tells you his element. for those who arent bothered it is nature. who could have thought of death? death isnt a pink wave of flowers now is it? and marluxias scythe is green. not black...
  15. Z

I Want One, Too!

HOW THE HECK DO YOU REVIEW FAN ART? IM NOT WRITING IN CAPITALS TO POSE A THREAT. ITS JUST THAT IM URGENT TO KNOW...
  16. Z

how do u open ES for battle in KH2FM+

i dunno! send me a private message if you like the catherine tate show! Im not bothered! lol lol
  17. Z

Mistake in Jiminy's Journal

HELP ME PLEASE ITS URGENT sorry for double posting but 2 things how do you get avatars and how do you change the thing under your because mine says heartless? PLEASE!:confused:
  18. Z

Mistake in Jiminy's Journal

roxas is soras nobody. thats why roxas got to hold the keyblade and it didn't fly into anyones hands like when jack sparrow took it.:thumbup:
  19. Z

Birth By Sleep-Extra Boss

If you dont care about my opinion then dont hilight the white text below there should something like a moogle heartless that attacks with things like oricalcum and elixir or there could be goofy or donalds nobody and it would be like vexen or lexaeus exept they are animals lol lol lol lol...
  20. Z

KH BBS sephiroth fight???

Oh god you people dont even know. if sephi is part of cloud than sephi is a nobody. cloud's nobody.:thumbsup:
Back