• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► On The Menu Today

On the Menu Today Today’s Special: Pudding Pudding . Its luscious, chocolatey taste leaves me wanting for more. That sweet thick elixir that saves you from hunger since only one package could last for a long time. There are many varieties , but chocolate is the only one I eat. Originals are the...
  2. A

SUBMIT!

SUBMIT! SUBMIT!SUBMIT!SUBMIT!SUBMIT!SUBMIT!SUBMIT!SUBMIT!SUBMIT!SUBMIT! Let us talk about SUBMIT!, the useless word Ansem the fake always uses when trying to freeze us in battle. Any comments, flames, and revelations will truly help. And it's funnier when you see the BBS trailer and...
  3. A

What's your most hated disliked -omg- subject?

Yep. Say what your hated hated HATED subject. Math. Algebra 2. -shivers-
  4. A

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yep! July 4th's my birthday! Happy Independence day to all! -sings Star Spangled Banner- -sings Happy Birthday-
  5. A

Fanfiction ► A Future Random Chapter...Critique?

I've written this chapter a few days ago and I seriously think there's problems in it. For one, I don't know the mechanism of a doorknob lol! Also, I think it doesn't create a sense of loneliness or dread. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if I would...
  6. A

High School Electives?

I'm interested in electives you take in High School but I can't seem to choose which electives to choose. Can anyone explain what are they and what you chose when they started High School? Also, any tips to offer? Did your future career affect your choice of electives or you chose which one...
  7. A

Fanfiction ► A Very Helpful Writing Website

My language teacher introduced this website to our class and I thought it was very helpful: Writers' Window It helps with how to make your writing better as well as a way to publish your writing. NOTE: You will be only able to read stories right now because this website is in New Zealand and...
  8. A

If Life was Perfect...

Ok, here's how it works. Let's just say that Life was everything that you ever wished for. Good, life, good education, good games, good food... Now imagine what we have now that wouldn't be in the PEREFCT life. You have to state your question. EX. If life was perfect, would there be fast food...
  9. A

Fanfiction ► ♥♥♥Trinity Critiques: A Tribute to Trinities♥♥♥

♥♥♥Trinity Critiques: A Tribute to Trinities♥♥♥ ♥♥Chapter 1♥♥ ♥Introduction♥ Sora Hi! I’m Sora!!! Donald: QUACK! Donald the Court Wizard is at your service! Goofy: HYUCK! Goofy is my name. Nice to meet you! All: And welcome to…TRINITY Critiques… Sora:The #1 game show- Donald: Uh, Sora...
  10. A

Fanfiction ► Cuore Della Penombra

Cuore della penombra Chapter 1: The Ominous Thought It was a quiet evening, nothing too special. Yawns were soon to be heard and loud snores could already be heard across the vast, spacious island. But you, reader, would not like to hear about those people who snore and start anew the next...
  11. A

Hi Everyone!

Hi! Well, my name's <-Arcana-X-> and I've been a guest around this forum for a long time. I've been looking for which forums to join for a long time (Kh Ultimania, KH Network etc.) and finally I chose this one! Anyway, I'm a huge KH fan plus an Anime/Manga fan. An I joined because most of the...
Back