• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bittermeat

Final Mix Trailer

YouTube - ????????2010 ???????? Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX More @ HEARTSTATION.ORG
  2. bittermeat

New BBS Developer Interview Snippets

The next issue of Famitsu Weekly will contain an interview with the developers of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. FF-Reunion has posted some snippets from the yet unreleased issue, and I've translated the entry below. From the magazine going on sale this week, an interview with developers...
  3. bittermeat

Episode 8 Scenes with subtitles

Sorry for the quality, but it's hard recording with my camera. I did the translations/subs as well, there are slight spoilers to BBS and obviously, the ending of Coded. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded - Episode 8 End YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded - Final Scene
  4. bittermeat

Latest Famitsu Interview with Tetsuya Nomura

Thanks to Arika-san from The Light in Chaos blog for typing up the script from the recent issue of Famitsu, we were able to translate the latest interview with Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura. Super special thanks to Axel for helping me out with this! Please do not repost translations...
  5. bittermeat

More leaked 358/2 Days photos

Including the interior papers and start screen. It's not really a spoiler unless.. you consider seeing those things being spoiled? Mods please feel free to move this to the spoilers if they see fit. Click here to check them out!
  6. bittermeat

KH3: The Return of Sora + Scans

The issue of Dengeki PS going on sale this weekend contains an interview with Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura and apparently it mentions Kingdom Hearts 3! Here are some supposed quotes from the interview... Click here to read them! :3
  7. bittermeat

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

Go check them out. Now with the Nintendo DS: Creator's Voice interview with Tetsuya Nomura fully translated.
  8. bittermeat

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

New 358/2 Days Trailer! | HEARTSTATION.ORG Watch the scenes playing in the background for the ones I mentioned earlier. Here's the times: 2:55 - Roxas with Larxene, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Zexion, and Axel in Twilight Town 3:07 - Bottom right screen, Xion at a computer Mid left screen...
  9. bittermeat

New 358/2 Day Trailer Details

Long time no see. :3 Thought I'd share these. Taken from my own site, HEARTSTATION.ORG Japanese bloggers like Arika-san from the Light in Chaos and Akisame-san from the Room of Sleep have mentioned a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days playing in storefronts that seems based on the...
  10. bittermeat

Leaving KHInsider

11. bittermeat

New Days Gameplay Detail

When the player's HP drops and the HP gauge turns red, the player can initiate a Limit Break by holding down the A button for a few seconds. During the Limit Break, the player's speed and attack power increases. From テイルズ@日本語でおk --- I suspect we'll hear more about this feature in future...
  12. bittermeat

358/2 Days Official Site Adds New Trailer

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Japanese Official Site Look for it under the MOVIE section. :3 Or watch below. mMAp2g-80lw There's also two new wallpapers under the DOWNLOADS section, the INFORMATION section is updated, and four new EVENTS scenes were added. Event scenes translated below...
  13. bittermeat

UPDATED w/Scans: 358/2 Days - April V Jump Details

Minimin’s Memo has updated with details from the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days article featured in the April issue of V Jump. The magazine goes on sale Feb. 21st.The article contains new information on the Customize feature of 358/2 Days. According to the Customize feature, there are variations in...
  14. bittermeat

UPDATED w/Scan: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

The most recent issue of Jump lists May as the new release month for the Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I'll get a hold of a copy asap, but I think it's pretty solid. Source / Source Update! We now have a scan of the V Jump article listing May as the release date. The scan also...
  15. bittermeat

Translated VJump Scans

I translated the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days article in my copy of the March issue of VJump for you guys, hope you enjoy reading the four page spread entirely in English! The spread focuses on the Panel System and the scenario taking place in Olympus Coliseum, as well as offering some explanation...
  16. bittermeat

Days Release Date? Plus Re:Riplai Interviews!

First off, Minimin Memo, a Japanese blogger, posted details from the latest issue of V Jump magazine featuring Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! While there is currently no scans available, here are the details the blogger provided. Notice the release date listed? Since this isn't an official release...
  17. bittermeat

358/2 Days Famitsu Article

Famitsu.com updated with a new article on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days featuring some screenshots, most of which were also shown in Shonen Jump's February issue. The translated article with screenshots is below.
  18. bittermeat

New V Jump Scans!

I got hold of the February 2009 issue of V Jump magazine and have scanned the four page article covering the new information on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days released at Jump Festa 2009. The pages feature new screenshots, as well as another focus on Agrahbah and the missions taking place there. I...
  19. bittermeat

Jump Festa 2009 Coverage - UPDATED

Jump Festa 2009 begins today, Japan local time 9:00 AM on December 20 2008. That's less than 2 hours from now. While we often don't receive detailed reports until after the event has been going on for a few hours, here's what we have to look forward to. Each game will have a playable demo and...
  20. bittermeat

358/2 Days Site Updates

The official Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days website updated today, adding four new short cut scenes under their Event section. I'll translate them and make them available on Youtube shortly. For now, just follow the link to view them. Xion introduced to the Organization Riku's encounter with Xion...
Back