• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bittermeat

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

Here's the information I translated off the scans. Character Caption: Armor of the Master The boss from the added Mirage Arena mission “Instruction of Light”. His weapon is the same as Master Eraqus! What sort of connection does he have with the hero’s instructor? The armored guy looks just...
  2. bittermeat

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

Here's the information I translated off the scans. Character Caption: Armor of the Master The boss from the added Mirage Arena mission “Instruction of Light”. His weapon is the same as Master Eraqus! What sort of connection does he have with the hero’s instructor? The armored guy looks just...
  3. bittermeat

Ultimania Scans (Not a misleading Title)

The last scan is of the Avatar Kingdom Scratch Card mini game backgrounds, I thought they were nice illustrations so scanned them too.
  4. bittermeat

New BBS Final Mix Secret Episode Details?

The Mysterious Figure fight wasn't in the original Japanese version, so it's a deal. It's not a mistranslation either, his weapons are spear like.
  5. bittermeat

"Kingdom Hearts 3D is next." - Nomura

Including the bits about Re:Coded... At first we were thinking that the path crossing system areas would pile up to 100 levels, but now it seems something good happens when 100 levels are cleared. There are 800 Avatar Kingdom parts, including rare items and items that can be redistributed in...
  6. bittermeat

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

Out of the new additions, the biggest is probably the boss battle with the person wearing an Organization coat from the North American version. The true nature of this battle can’t be revealed yet. Besides, compared to the Final Mixes up until now, there aren’t as many added elements so a...
  7. bittermeat

KH: Recoded – TGS 2010 Trailer (First Look)

He says something about the mystery of the left over message. It's not a new scene though.
  8. bittermeat

KH BBSFM trailer

@Shar Lol, right. You're welcome. Alternative link.
  9. bittermeat

KH: Recoded – TGS 2010 Trailer (First Look)

Here's a link to the trailer shown in the closed theater. More @ HEARTSTATION.ORG
  10. bittermeat

Final Mix Trailer

YouTube - ????????2010 ???????? Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX More @ HEARTSTATION.ORG
  11. bittermeat

New BBS Developer Interview Snippets

The line actually just says "A man was in charge of Aqua's motions." I assumed her animations. It might not seem like much to you guys, but on the Japanese blogs this is probably the most talked about tidbit, lol. I'm not surprised it was a man. Can't wait to read the whole thing, it's gonna be...
  12. bittermeat

New BBS Developer Interview Snippets

The next issue of Famitsu Weekly will contain an interview with the developers of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. FF-Reunion has posted some snippets from the yet unreleased issue, and I've translated the entry below. From the magazine going on sale this week, an interview with developers...
  13. bittermeat

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

Re: About Ultimania....(Update) BBS Ultimania Cover + Details | HEARTSTATION.ORG The cover is up now, doesn't MX look awesome? <3
  14. bittermeat

Credits Freeze, help!

Same thing happened to me. The discs never had any problems until I got to the credits ready to see the secret ending. My solution was to rent it and swap discs. Worked fine after that.
  15. bittermeat

Question about this picture...

Does that make it more clear?
  16. bittermeat

Episode 8 Scenes with subtitles

Sorry for the quality, but it's hard recording with my camera. I did the translations/subs as well, there are slight spoilers to BBS and obviously, the ending of Coded. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded - Episode 8 End YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded - Final Scene
  17. bittermeat

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

Did you read the ending script? DiZ is mentioned. namine: everyone is waiting for you sora. their pain can’t be healed without you. namine: its the thing diz… when you were sleeping for a year, something secret within you. the meaning of it, he wanted to search for but he said this was the only...
  18. bittermeat

Episode 8 = Castle Oblivion?

We'll all know tomorrow, the last episode will be available for download after 4pm. :3
  19. bittermeat

Coded Platform?

You mean this one? Scan link. There was mention in interviews with Nomura when coded was in it's early stages of production that he would have like it to be released outside of Japan as well, but just like the multiplayer function Tabata and Nomura mention in this interview snippet, it probably...
  20. bittermeat

Coded Platform?

Dude, that scan doesn't hold any such information. Translated version. Efforts to make the game compatible are weak at most. It's only available on a list of specific Docomo phones, meaning not even Au, Softbank, and any other Japanese cellular services offer it. Doesn't mean an English version...
Back