• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SilverJ-17

This place still exists?

I don't know how long I've been gone and I probably won't hang around for too long this time either, but I came across my password on a password paper I have which I'm finally making a new list. I went to see if this place still existed and logged in. I'm so used to Discord nowadays I honestly...
  2. SilverJ-17

I'm back-ish

After quite a long time, I've somewhat returned. I got an idea to see if there was anything in the UnchainedX department for teams. I don't expect anything too quickly, but I figured I'd at least try. I might stick around for more than just that though, so hello. I likely won't ever be as...
  3. SilverJ-17

Kind of sort of black

Part me of doesn't want to do this, because I'll probably disappear again real soon, but I guess I'll make a belated return thread. Basically, I'm off and on member who's been a member since Dec. '07. I came back after all this 3D news started bugging me. Non-FF square characters in KH...
  4. SilverJ-17

Jelly Bubble

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Trailer I've been browsing the Final Mix videos lately. Every now and then, I've look through them, trying to find someone taking on this boss. (seen around the 45 second mark) Is there any such video yet? I've seen all four(?) of the other...
  5. SilverJ-17

Why can't

we just have an optional boss who's very hard, but doesn't have an arsenal that consists entirely of one-hit and two-hit attacks, like Sephiroth in KH1 and KH2 or Lingering Sentiment in KH2: FM? I'm hoping the Final Mix boss is like that, but seeing the other two, I doubt they'll do that. What...
  6. SilverJ-17

Just wondering..

Never-mind.. brain lapse. .
  7. SilverJ-17

Didn't they say

there would be other bosses (not just the one we saw) added in one the interviews? I could of sworn the interview mentioned it. If that's the case, do you see them adding one or two to the Mirage Arena, such as an Iron Prisoner V or something? Could you imagine them adding an actual extra...
  8. SilverJ-17

Inebriated video game characters

So, not too long ago, I posted a vid of the various drunk ass NPCs in TimeSplitter: Future Perfect and I recently just thought of this, but how many of you recall of other games with inebriated characters? I wouldn't be surprised if Red Dead Redemption has them, but what about more surprising...
  9. SilverJ-17

Cold Case

ugfzs5KR7pg I'm pretty sure that if there was a thread for this, it's been long buried, so I'll make a thread for it. I don't watch this show all the time, but I have seen a fair share of episodes. Like most crime dramas, you have your fairly sad episodes (A Dollar A Dream, Detention, Saving...
  10. SilverJ-17

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (back to its roots)

YouTube - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Trailer - E3 2010 Looks like Twisted Metal isn't the only driving game getting much needed revival of sorts. For Career mode, you can either be a street racer or a cop. I don't feel like digging up the presentation, but this looks sweet. It's been awhile...
  11. SilverJ-17

Sports ► Trouble Brewing in the Big 12? - False Alarm

So.. yeah.. if you've seen the news lately, things aren't looking so good for the Big 12, a major college conference. Nebraska's talking about leaving, as is much of the Big 12 South. Colorado's already accepted their invitation to the PAC-10 and much of the Big 12 South is planning on moving...
  12. SilverJ-17

To cap off the weekend

Temptations singer Ali-Ollie Woodson dies at 58 - Yahoo! News If the bolded songs are what I think they are, I guess I could say that I kind of recognize them. This one also pretty much came out of nowhere.
  13. SilverJ-17

The rare SilverJ theory thread (spoilers to BBS)

So, for one reason or another (partially thanks to Beloved Star18 and her Xion song with lyrics: YouTube - Xion's Theme Song - Cover w/original lyrics. **SPOILER** ), I watched DChuirch's final battle with Xion and the aftermath video and upon seeing the first part of the Axel scene, a random...
  14. SilverJ-17

Dewmocracy 2010

I searched and couldn't find a thread about this, but the new Dews just came out today. I've tasted two of the three (Distortion (lime-blasted dew) and White Out (smooth citrus)). So far, I like White Out more than Distortion. I haven't tried Typhoon (Strawberry Pineapple), but I'm sure I'll...
  15. SilverJ-17

2001 Anthrax attacks' case solved?

If that general news thread was still up, I'd posted this there, but since it isn't.. Case closed: FBI says scientist was anthrax killer - Yahoo! News I guess they finally figured out who did those Anthrax attacks shortly after 9/11, but I'm not too sure. Anyhow, the FBI seems to decided to...
  16. SilverJ-17

Spoiler-filled KH3 theory

I've been thinking a bit. Now that I have I read about Episode 8 of Coded, I'm going to post my little version of how things could go down in KH3. (not necessarily every major thing, but you know what I'm talking about..) Of those who were mentioned in Coded, I think only (T)AV and maybe Xion...
  17. SilverJ-17

Simon Cowell to leave American Idol

or so I read. Sure, he might change his mind, but do you believe this will be the mortal blow. I hope for Fox's sake that they kill the show after this season. Simon Cowell to leave ?American Idol? - REALITY TV- msnbc.com Anyhow, I guess this could also be a topic for discussion of American...
  18. SilverJ-17

2 Years..

Well, I haven't exactly been on everyday (or even every month) this past two years, but yeah.. it's been two years since I joined KHI. Since then, I've became a premmie (as of November last year) and.. I'm still below 2,000 posts, let alone Platinum status. I've joined several fanclubs and...
  19. SilverJ-17

The child who doesn't age

Yeah, I know an article about this has probably been posted before, but after viewing thinking about immortality (thanks to the thread), I remembered this case. I was originally going to post it in Intel or in the Immortality thread, but it just didn't feel right, even if this case is probably...
  20. SilverJ-17

So..

Am I going to gamer hell for this? As it was posted awhile back, I never really played either of the N64 or GC LoZ's. I also never beat Mario 64, despite having it and a N64. Oh, and I've never played MGS or got into either of the big three PS2 platformers, though I got into and beat Ratchet...
Back