• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Some things I noticed in KH 1.5

A week ago, i received my copy of KH 1.5, and i noticed something i didn't see before, since i didn't play KH1FM when i press R1 to lock on a certain heartless then press "triangle" it will command my party(Donald,Goofy,Tarzan..etc) to instant attack on my target. i kinda like it, it feels more...
  2. M

Xigbar. |art

just sharing some of my kh-related sketch, and my favorite,
  3. M

7 Princesses = 7 Keyblade wielders

well I've been thinking that there are seven princesses and there are seven Keyblade wielders : Terra , Ven , Aqua , Sora , Riku , Kairi , Mickey and I'm not sure about MX and his own keyblade cuz he turned it to a weird thing to summon KH ( KH 2 FM+ SE ) so ant thoughts ?
  4. M

Ansem the Wise

hi there does Ansem the wise have assistants ? and i heard it was 5 of them ?? weird !_! is this true x_x and who is they ?
  5. M

Sora !

hi there could anyone tell me who is the first person that sora remembered in Castle Oblivion and , Thanks any way ^^
  6. M

see yea all - after 2 weeks :(

hi everyone ,:sad: i wrote this thread be cuz of me exams will begin in Monday and its the finale exams in this term so i'll be off for two weeks i hope to stay , but .... but hey i have something to give to , BluSky-x = thanks for the nice talk , and thanks for welcoming me in your Fan...
  7. M

Help ? x_x

Hi Could anyone help me now i'm in Travrse Town with kairi and finished talking with her and i must go to hollow bostain <- i know the name is wrong but there is no way to hollow bostain before 2 years i finished it , but now i forgot Help, Plz ?
  8. M

Coded , BBS & 385/2 = the end

hi , i have wondering is Coded , BBS and 385/2 is the end , cuz its explains all we need to know ! just like BBS = the past of KH 385/2 = the time that roxas spent in the Town Coded = the letter in Journal says :" thank namine " and Castle Oblivion So , I'm scared about these thoughts I've...
  9. M

Hi ~

Hi All , how r u ? i hope that u r fine I was watching this website but you know i wasint in ! but know im here ~ and this site is freak'in greaaaat :thumbsup: P.S : Forgive me if i had something wrong with my English ~ Cuz I'm From Kuwait :blushing:
Back