• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What's your favorite soda?

Whats your favorite? mine is orange.
  2. A

What element do you think the 14th member will have?

Just as the title says. I think it might be darkness or something like that
  3. A

The "Why?" game

Rules are first you post a question like,"Why did you ____?"(It always has to have "why did you" in it) and answer the one above you. Here's mine. Why did you kill it?
  4. A

Mods,please answer.

Lately on these forums,the stuff I've been posting has been mysteriously dissapearing. Take my what pokemon are you thread for example. It got deleted for no apparent reason. Why? I put alot into that thread,and other people liked it too. I have always followed the rules,I've been nice to...
  5. A

Your favorite songs

Rate the song abouve you then post a link to one of your favorite songs. Here's mine. YouTube - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Sacred Grove
  6. A

~The funny youtube vid game~

Rules are you have to watch the vid above you and rate it 1-10 then post another. Got it? here's mine. YouTube - 100 Person Flashmob Randomly Chasing After People
  7. A

Help/Support ► Tell me

What do "rep power" and "warning points" mean? I just never found out.
  8. A

Who's the coolest

What new bbs chareter do you think is the coolest?
  9. A

Look what I made

YouTube - Youtube poop:Link the maniac tell me what you think
  10. A

YOU MUST SEE THIS

YouTube - Mario Hates You! IT IS SO FUNNY
  11. A

Help/Support ► Why?

When I try to save an image into my sig,if it's from my pictures or from somewhere else,it says "unable to save image" or "isnt a supported file type" and stuff like that.:cursing:someone please help.
  12. A

Rate the signature TEXT above you

Instead of rating pictures in sigs,this time rate the text of the sig above you 1 to 10. Sometimes it can be pretty cool sounding.
  13. A

Easter eggs

In the secret place on destiny islands if you look closely on the walls you can see Donald,a chochobo,and a castle that might be disney castle.
  14. A

Rate the avatar and sig above you.

Yeah I know,how original. But I haven't seen a thread like this here,so yeah. Have fun.
  15. A

My b-day's in 4 days

...yeah it is...i'm bored...
  16. A

Pride lands and halloween town in 358/2 days?

I really hope so. What do you guys think?
  17. A

I was thinking...

in bbs they've been showing more "princess" worlds so maybe they're in danger and you have to help them or something.
Back