• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

2008 Christmas Card #2 (December for Sonic)

I make it a habit of mine to do two Christmas Cards a year (one more G Rated than the other). The one I already put a thread up for was the first one and here's the second one... December
  2. B

2008 Christmas Card

Due to the content of my Christmas card, I will not directly link it. Click on the link below and it will be the first image in my gallery... Merry Christmas, y'all.
  3. B

Charles Eddie Lee Hamilton Jr. Inspired

Check these out... Call Me Jeezy 'Nic - Black Call Me Jeezy 'Nic - White
  4. B

We've all Got Dreams

Hell, I Wish I was Brandon Heat Any Gungrave fans in the house?
  5. B

071108_ LKSA-REduX

Yeah, not much to say about this one. 071108_ LKSA-REduX
  6. B

L gots hi'self a Balloon

No, really, I mean it, check it out... I gotta say that Mable... Anybody who can find the connection between the balloon and the title of the piece, you get a free drawin'.
  7. B

Stay Gold

Toonami's final broadcast was last Saturday. I've been a fan since it started way back in '97, so I wanted to some kind of a tribute piece; so here it is... b a n g . . .
  8. B

A Plug, A Bump, An Advert-iz-mint

Most of the drawings I post here take you to the images on my deviantart page. So, I've provided a link to the main page itself along with some links to what I consider to be some of my best submissions. nnyknife777 on dA // Some of my best work (2005 to Present) // ~ Take that Fairly Odd...
  9. B

I call it a Tribute

A friend of mine was recently in a bit of an artistic slump. Being the one-man creative think tank I am, I suggested that she draw up something "Sexy." So she did. She had done a piece of her Naruto RP Original Character, Jiru, in a sexy jutsu-esc pose. I had been watching her for quite a...
  10. B

Gone Fishing... Kinda

Hot Bikini Chick. That's all I'm going to say Jill Goes Whaling 2008 - COLOR Jill Goes Whaling 2008 - PENCIL
  11. B

Additions to the Cast

Yeah, s'been a while since I worked on/posted anything regarding my little KH fan character cast. So, here's some new material for y'all. Results May Vary II - My buddy Ki in the KH Fan Universe Results May vary III- My lovely girlfriend Hannah in the KH Fan Universe Want You Bad -...
  12. B

Tell me when you ready to Roll...

Oh man, I am glad you told me to do this... Myself Red Light, Green Light I've only been in Figure Construction for 2 weeks and I can already see the improvement.
  13. B

Sonic 'Unleashed'... Any Thoughts?

So, SEGA filed for Trademark on the term/title "Sonic Unleashed". With a name like that, what can we expect? Wake Boarding and pounding energy drinks set to Motorhead and NOFX? I see another attempt to make Sonic seem more 'edgy'. I wouldn't say I'm pessimistic, I've just been let down...
  14. B

Fanfiction ► Untitled One Piece Fan-Fiction

This fan-fic is really all about Chopper. Keep that in mind as you read. It's pretty short, so give it a chance. I also wrote this with the 4Kids voices in my head. Based on this drawing How would YOU know?! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Merry Go is at sea on a bright and sunny...
  15. B

Valentine's Day

For the record, the 14th and I haven't had good run-ins in the past. Who knows, maybe this year will be different. What do y'all think about Valentine's Day? Love it? Hate it? Discuss people.
  16. B

Daft Punk: Alive 2007

I just got it and I love every second of it. Any other Daft Punk fans out there, snag it up ASAP, I guarantee you'll love it.
Back