• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

2008 Christmas Card #2 (December for Sonic)

I make it a habit of mine to do two Christmas Cards a year (one more G Rated than the other). The one I already put a thread up for was the first one and here's the second one... December
  2. B

2008 Christmas Card

Due to the content of my Christmas card, I will not directly link it. Click on the link below and it will be the first image in my gallery... Merry Christmas, y'all.
  3. B

Charles Eddie Lee Hamilton Jr. Inspired

Check these out... Call Me Jeezy 'Nic - Black Call Me Jeezy 'Nic - White
  4. B

We've all Got Dreams

Hell, I Wish I was Brandon Heat Any Gungrave fans in the house?
  5. B

071108_ LKSA-REduX

Yeah, not much to say about this one. 071108_ LKSA-REduX
  6. B

L gots hi'self a Balloon

No, really, I mean it, check it out... I gotta say that Mable... Anybody who can find the connection between the balloon and the title of the piece, you get a free drawin'.
  7. B

Stay Gold

Toonami's final broadcast was last Saturday. I've been a fan since it started way back in '97, so I wanted to some kind of a tribute piece; so here it is... b a n g . . .
  8. B

A Plug, A Bump, An Advert-iz-mint

Most of the drawings I post here take you to the images on my deviantart page. So, I've provided a link to the main page itself along with some links to what I consider to be some of my best submissions. nnyknife777 on dA // Some of my best work (2005 to Present) // ~ Take that Fairly Odd...
  9. B

I call it a Tribute

A friend of mine was recently in a bit of an artistic slump. Being the one-man creative think tank I am, I suggested that she draw up something "Sexy." So she did. She had done a piece of her Naruto RP Original Character, Jiru, in a sexy jutsu-esc pose. I had been watching her for quite a...
  10. B

Gone Fishing... Kinda

Hot Bikini Chick. That's all I'm going to say Jill Goes Whaling 2008 - COLOR Jill Goes Whaling 2008 - PENCIL
  11. B

Additions to the Cast

Yeah, s'been a while since I worked on/posted anything regarding my little KH fan character cast. So, here's some new material for y'all. Results May Vary II - My buddy Ki in the KH Fan Universe Results May vary III- My lovely girlfriend Hannah in the KH Fan Universe Want You Bad -...
  12. B

Tell me when you ready to Roll...

Oh man, I am glad you told me to do this... Myself Red Light, Green Light I've only been in Figure Construction for 2 weeks and I can already see the improvement.
  13. B

Sonic 'Unleashed'... Any Thoughts?

So, SEGA filed for Trademark on the term/title "Sonic Unleashed". With a name like that, what can we expect? Wake Boarding and pounding energy drinks set to Motorhead and NOFX? I see another attempt to make Sonic seem more 'edgy'. I wouldn't say I'm pessimistic, I've just been let down...
  14. B

Fanfiction ► Untitled One Piece Fan-Fiction

I just wanted to write a story where all Nami and Robin did was mess around with Sanji (his head, you know... not mess around like in the bad internet way).
  15. B

Fanfiction ► Untitled One Piece Fan-Fiction

This fan-fic is really all about Chopper. Keep that in mind as you read. It's pretty short, so give it a chance. I also wrote this with the 4Kids voices in my head. Based on this drawing How would YOU know?! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Merry Go is at sea on a bright and sunny...
  16. B

Valentine's Day

For the record, the 14th and I haven't had good run-ins in the past. Who knows, maybe this year will be different. What do y'all think about Valentine's Day? Love it? Hate it? Discuss people.
  17. B

Help/Support ► Am I....

I'm straight and I love hot dogs. I wouldn't stack two on 1 bun though, it'd have its own. Thinking about it, sometimes the bun itself with all the condiments really makes or breaks the dog. Tacos too. They're good. Ever had Taco Pie?
  18. B

Sora a MURDERER?

I would say no. The Nobodies shouldn't have ever existed and the Heartless... Well, he doesn't really kill those as much as the Keyblade purifies them or something.
  19. B

Daft Punk: Alive 2007

I just got it and I love every second of it. Any other Daft Punk fans out there, snag it up ASAP, I guarantee you'll love it.
  20. B

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

It seemed to me that it was more to my face in elementary school and more behind my back in High school. I've always been the kind of guy to attempt to talk things out. But if that doesn't work, a good @$$ whoopin' does a man good. Thankfully, the only time I "had" to straighten some guy out was...
Back