• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts in Build-a-Bear?

OK, my friends keep telling me they see KH clothing on Build-a-Bear and I have been to the store several times to see if this is true since I have two bears of my own and would totaly squeel if I could dress them up as Kairi and Namine...it would be so epic. But every time I go to the store I...
  2. R

IS THIS TRUE?!

Ok...I was looking on the web and I saw this rumor about Zack Fair actually appearing in Birth by Sleep!! Is that true or is it just a rumor? Here's the link for it ifyou don't know: N4G.com : Zack Fair Joining Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Zack Fair Confirmed For Kingdom Hearts Birth By...
  3. R

This was weird...but funny (spoiler)

Ok...so my boyfriend just finished 358 before me and he has this notebook in which he writes jokes and other random stuff in and he decided to make a bit of a parody out of the dialogue...I took one of the jokes to share with you guys and see if you like it...and YES I HAVE HIS PERMISSION TO...
  4. R

KH in Movies and Videogames Concert

Lol....I know it gets tiryign to see KH everywhere, but this is something to share with you guys. This is a vid from a concert I went to...though i didn't actually record it. It's Hikari the orchestra Version. I went to the first concer of Movies and Video Games and since then they've played it...
  5. R

BBS VENXROXAS theory

Ok, so the other day I found myself alone in my room and thinking about this whole Roxas and Ven look alike issue and a thought crossed my mind. I dunno if this has been mentioned before but I'll say it anyways. I was playing KH 1 by this time and I noticed that when Sora became a Heartess, as...
  6. R

What world would you kill to live in?

I've talked this with my friends a lot and we all have different worlds where we would love to live in...obviously in teh KH univers and they all go from Disney to KH original ones. My personam favs are: World That Never Was, Traverse Town, Pride Lands, and Halloween Town, but I'd kill to live...
  7. R

KH 2 Manga vol. 3

Does anyone have an idea of when Tokyo Pop will release the third volume of the KH 2 manga? I've been dying to read it. If anyone knows where I could read it online in english, it could be helpfull too.
Back