• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

New characters in Toy Story 3

Hey if anyone is interested in seeing the new characters for Toy Story 3 go here. Shane Zalvin
  2. S

You Tube

Hi, I just felt like sharing my Youtube Channel. YouTube - shadowjoker8's Channel Oh...and if you have one and feel like sharing yours too, That would be good. :)
  3. S

Rally for the republic

Okay, I'm sure some have heard of Ron Paul before or people don't really pay that much attention anymore... Well anyways, Ron Paul is having a Rally for the republic, also known as the campaign for liberty. It starts tomorrow and goes til September 2nd. it will air on C-Span. I've been asked to...
  4. S

Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier...

Well, This thread is about the Jak and Daxter series...There's currently Jak 1 The Precursor Legacy,Jak II,Jak III, Jak X Combat Racing, Daxter for PSP and all the others besides Daxter are for PS2. But I would also like to bring up a big rumor about the Jak series that I will now tell you...
  5. S

KH II novels 1 and 2. Canon

Okay this is my last thread about kh novel translation for a while until I can find some much more important ones.(Which will be quite a long time.)If you're interested check out this novel translation directory I found. all of my regret will wash away somehow... - KHII Novel Translations...
  6. S

Roxas-Seven Days, Translations.

Okay, I have found very good and very interesting novel translations to Roxas-Seven Days.(Not the Graphic Novel, But they try to cover the graphic novels too.) These may be only partial but they are great. I'm not entirely sure if they are real but they sure as hell seem like it, You decide...
  7. S

KH 2009 Calendar ready for pre-order?

Hey, I was wondering if we've already heard anything about this new 2009 calendar? Here's the news I heard about it and a link to the source. "KINGDOM HEARTS: 2009 CALENDAR Edit: In other Kingdom Hearts news, Amazon has updated on the new Kingdom Hearts comic calendar for 2009. This calendar...
  8. S

Help with customizing myspace?

Okay, i'm not sure if this is in the right place or not and i'm sorry if it's not. Okay, so i've been customizing my myspace lately and i've been having a little trouble changing the cursor. If anyone knows how to please let me know. I was also wondering if you guys had any good suggestions of...
  9. S

What I think the new enemy might be...

Roxas doesn't have a heart but Sora does and the fact that he and Sora are the same person means Roxas has the same heart as Sora. He held a connection to Kairi and they were somehow able to speak with eachother in Roxas' mind. When Kairi passed out and Roxas seemed to have fell off the...
  10. S

Thoughts on Kingdom Hearts 3...

Okay, I have compiled just some of my thoughts and information for Kingdom Hearts 3. Some things that I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will and or might have.Some of this is also guess predictions. If it takes long enough time it might justl be going on all three systems, Considering how they’ve been...
  11. S

Kingdom Hearts anime updates?

Okay, We know there was news about Kingdom Hearts becoming an anime right? Well I found some videos on youtube that have some information on them but i'm not sure if they are fake or not. Just wondering if anyone has seen them before? I'm sorry if this has already been brought up or anything...
  12. S

kh 3...Wii

I've already posted this somewhere and felt like posting it here as well. Here's a link to the Wiis controls: http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/media/2007/04/re4-wii-control-chart-lg.jpg Now, A lot of people have been saying that we wouldn’t be able to play a Kingdom Hearts game for Wii...
  13. S

soulless?

Well people say the soulless is not possible considering that if the body loses it's soul it dies. But I have a theory on how it is possible and here it is. Okay has anyone noticed that the DS is a heartless and has a body? Well studying that has given me an idea that it is true when someone...
  14. S

Zelda Books

Who thinks that it would be a really good idea for them to make Graphic Novels of Zelda as well as normal novel books of Zelda? I think it would be a really good idea, They have done it with Mega Man,Devil May Cry and quite a few others, It would be a great idea and it would get many sales...
  15. S

An Interesting connection between Riku and Xehanort

I noticed something while watching a scene from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix a little while ago and it was one from one of the newer updates and when Riku was fighting Roxas when he became Xemnas he had the Heartless Guardian there to help him, Wouldn't that only be for the Heartless Ansem and not...
  16. S

Books

what books do you guys like or have read? I read manga and things like the fullmetal alchemist novels like under the faraway sky and volumes 1,2 and 3 and stuff, I also read Harry Potter, The Dresden Files, Skulduggery Pleasant,pocket guide to mischief,uncle johns bathroom reader,lol, and...
  17. S

Disney's doing a bad job

Okay, Disney hardly has anything good these days the only thing that comes to my mind that is good is pirates of the caribbean now in Kingdom Hearts they bring back old worlds but honestly what happens when they run out of good things to put on Kingdom Hearts I wonder, This has really pissed me...
  18. S

seas and such found on titan

I was reading on another website about Titan and what scientists and such had found there and they found bodies of water forming there such as seas showing up and there could be more coming for the moon Titan which is in fact bigger than Mercury, They had been suspecting underground oceans there...
  19. S

What are some pranks you've done?

If anyone has ever done some good pranks of any kind,school,restauraunt,Public place,Holiday pranks or anything tell me but don't write anything that goes against the forum rules and whatnot...
  20. S

Twilight Town and the Beach?

When Sora was getting his memory back Riku had to capture Roxas to put him into the virtual Twilight Town during the Summer, Did they put Roxas to sleep during the time he was getting memory back or just simulate him there? Cause when Roxas was there Sora was there asleep so he must have put...
Back