• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soren

Do you count Deep Space as a true world?

Surprisingly, I've yet to finish this game. (Sad, I know.) Based on what you say here, and based on my own limited knowledge of this area (I've only ever seen it on Everglow's playlists), I think that what some others have said about this is correct. Namely, it's not a "true world." Captain...
  2. Soren

Did this bother anyone else?

I think Sign said it best. There were alot of plot holes that made no sense. Like the CO Org members showing up in the journal for no apparent reason, or the fact that all of the stories surrounding the Disney worlds were almost completely isolated from the main story (with the exception of a...
  3. Soren

kingdom hearts 2 final mix secret ending

Last I heard you had to complete Jiminy's Journal and beat certain bosses, but I'm not absolutely sure since I don't have the game.
  4. Soren

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

That WAS the problem. In KH1 the story was a LOT more connected. I think the main issue is the lack of a main villain team for the Disney worlds. Because the villains within the Disney worlds didn't work together like they did in KH1, the Disney worlds in KH2 all stood apart from one...
  5. Soren

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

Wow, that looks great. The graphics are top notch considering it's on a handheld. I also like how they are planning incorporate old school gaming elements like side scrolling and turn-based rpg battles. Not only that, but this Version of Sora appears to be much faster and stronger than most...
  6. Soren

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

I think this may be just be a trailer showing off the 3DS's graphics. (like the FFVII tech demo a few years back did for PS2) While I admit that weird dreams are par for the course when it comes to KH, a rainstorm of Sora's is just a too weird for my taste. If it did turn out to be part of...
  7. Soren

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

Wow, I'm impressed. I knew that Ven's voice would probably suit him, since all they had to do was use Roxas's VA, but I never expected that voices for Terra and Aqua to be that good. To be honest, I'm having a hard time believing that "The Clown Prince of Crime" is gonna be a Keyblade Hero...
  8. Soren

Help/Support ► fuck you nigga i aint no fucking desperate whore

Re: firetruck you nigga i aint no firetrucking desperate whore You have to remember, most kids that age are still operating on the "he/she is so cute and popular, I just have to hang with them" mentality. Either that, or they don't know how to cope with their own feelings. Not to mention...
  9. Soren

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

Another one of these threads? Ah well. The first time I beat Xemnas I was around level 54. It was on the easiest difficulty so I was much weaker than I originally planned to be. He was pretty lame, but like I said, it was on the easiest difficulty. (I beat him on the hardest difficulty at...
  10. Soren

Which one was harder?

This pretty much covers it. If anything, the only part that i found harder about Re:COM was the battles with 2nd Larxene (her new sleights caught me off-guard) and "Lord of the Castle" Marluxia (that move where he took all your cards freaked me out.) I've never had a funnier victory against...
  11. Soren

larxenes possible somebody name?

I still think that her name should be Relena, but that's just me. The name Elenar could be it if you go with the thunder goddess thing (which I think works because of Marluxia's real name possibly being a plant of sme sort.), but her attitude seems to fit the name Relena better in my opinion...
  12. Soren

More Vjump Scans

Did anybody else notice that Vanitus' Keyblade has the eye from Riku's Soul Eater sowrd on it in two different places?
  13. Soren

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

It's really a tie between Axel and Demyx, but itf I had to choose: 1. Axel (becaue he reminds me of Reno from FFVII, and because he's actually pretty cool) 2. Demyx (He's a music lover, a major dork, and far stronger than he looks.) 3. Xigbar (everytime he said "Arms Reload" Ithought he said...
  14. Soren

Organization XIII's real names, and Nobody names

Ok, I get it now. Thanks. So then the list of names would be: Xemnas = Xehanort Xigbar = Braig Xaldin = Dilan Vexen = Even Lexeaus = Aeleus Zexion = Ienzo Saix = Isa Axel = Lea Demyx = Emyd Luxord = Droul Marluxia = Lumaria Larxene = Elenar Roxas = Sora
  15. Soren

things on kh2 you could not believe

This is what i couldn't believe. In KH1 he seemed somewhat more mature than his age (and size) would suggest, but in KH2 he seemed likea little kid comparatively. The worst example of this was the scenes during your first run through of Twilight Town. (Though I must admit that I LOLed when he...
  16. Soren

New Famitsu/Dengeki BBS pics

I was thinking the same thing. It's like a "Rainbow Ragnarok" or something. I wonder if that means that Sora's special attacks will be retuning as special moves for TAV. After all, a previous vid showed us that Strike Raid is a Finisher for Ven, and this one shows Aqua using a Ragnarok-like...
  17. Soren

Organization XIII's real names, and Nobody names

Um...I know this is extremely late, but shouldn't this be moved to the KH2 section of the forums? There was nothing Org XIII related in KH1 after all. And just to recap Xemnas = Xehanort Xigbar = Braig Xaldin = Dilan Vexen = Even Lexeaus = Eleaus (I think I spelled that wrong) Zexion = Ienzo...
  18. Soren

Famitsu Interview Tai Yasue

Sounds interesting. Some of th comparisons made betweent BBS and 358/2 Days wnet over my head (largely because I haven't played 358/2 Days yet), but the rest makes this game seem promising. I'm definitely looking forward to getting this game when it comes out. Of curse, I have to get a PSP first.
  19. Soren

what did you most like about kh2

If i had to pic something about KH2 I liked, I'd say it had to be the fact that it was part of the KH family. ...ok, seriously, I liked Aireal Dodge (don't think I spelled that right) and Wisdom Form and that was it.
  20. Soren

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

I have to agree. Jesse was a superb Roxas when you think about how he played him in KH2. I still haven't played 358/2 Days so I don't have any opinion on that yet, but I'm looking foward to it.
Back