• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

your storyline

if u had a chance to work on Kingdom Hearts 3 how would u make the story line? What would the new characters names be? How would they connect with Sora and the others.
  2. G

COM Movie

I was thinking that maybe they can make KH into more thin a game maybe a move. They could make COM into a movie sence it basicly retells what happend in the first game and u find out about the Org. alittle. What do yall think?
  3. G

How to get the secret ending

How to get the secret ending on normal
  4. G

Disney bought Pixstar

sence they bought Pixstar does that mean they can use the movies 4 KH3
  5. G

Kairi and SPOILER

How can Kairi weald the Keyblade.I was think ing Riku can cause he was supposed to be the real keyblade master but he didnt have a stong heart, Roxas can cause he hes half of Sora and im thinking Kairi can cause she is a princess of hearts. what do u think?
  6. G

1000 heartless battle on proud

is it alot harder or basicly the same
  7. G

Kingdom Hearts

Ive played the first game and the secend game and I was just thinking I dont realy no what the Kingdom Hearts is at all. Like what does it do or what is it. I remmember Sora saying its light but thats all I really no. Does enyone else no?
  8. G

Roxas and Riku fight

did that scene get cut cause I didnt see it. did enyone else
  9. G

Kingdom Hearts

Ive played the first game and the secend game and I was just thinking I dont realy no what the Kingdom Hearts is at all. Like what does it do or what is it. I remmember Sora saying its light but thats all I really no. Does enyone else no?
  10. G

scences in KH2

Just a question. Are there eny scences that get cut from the way u play like in the first game?
  11. G

On G4

talking about KH2 right now
  12. G

Normura talks to IGN about KH future

Sorry if this was posted but i found it at IGN http://ps2.ign.com/articles/698/698488p1.html
  13. G

In xplay preview

I was watchin the xplay preview and I noticed that What does this mean?
  14. G

How(spoiler)

How did yall find out that the 13th organazation member weilds the Keyblade? was it a Ansem report or something?
  15. G

pics plz

Sorry but can someone give me a nice pic of hartless and nobody logo.... if u want u can flame me
  16. G

What do yall think this means(possible spoilers i guess)

Q. After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell? A. I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it...
  17. G

Roxas(no Spoilers exept for question)

I was just woundering if u get drive forms with Roxas. cause in the pic he has 2 Keyblades http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img3136.htm. Plz no other spoilers. Also sorry if in rong place.
  18. G

Keyblade (SPOILER)

In the secret ending of KH2 they have hundreds of keyblades but i thought there was only one Keyblade
  19. G

World map

Can someone give me a pic or a video of the words select map. not the gummi ship fling battle.Thanks
  20. G

How old is sora in KH2

I heard here on the forum that Sora is 16 but on the KH2 web site it says he is 15
Back