• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Darkness Princess

Happy Birthday Manchester Black

Yeah...I just wanted to wish Kyle (Manchester Black) a happy birthday. Hope you have a good one, love.
  2. Darkness Princess

Waterlily [A Darkness Princess and Thor. Collaboration]

OOC, rules, overview and sign up thread is here. ---------------- Waterlily, when one first mentions that name, you think of a flower possibly the ones you’d find atop a lake. You know; the pretty white ones? In the case of Waterlily , you would be sorely mistaken. The people who live around...
  3. Darkness Princess

Waterlily [Sign Up and OOC]

Link to the actual rp can be found here. Waterlily a Thor. and Darkness Princess collaboration Waterlily, when one first mentions that name, you think of a flower possibly the ones you’d find atop a lake. You know; the pretty white ones? In the case of Waterlily , you would be sorely mistaken...
  4. Darkness Princess

Omg! I'm legal. O_O

So like yeah... Its my birthday. O.O I'm 18... Any advice on what I should spent my 18th birthday doing?
  5. Darkness Princess

Happy Birthday Manchester Black!

Happy Birthday, Kyle. ^_^ Woah, you're already 21! Awesome. Have a good one and enjoy it! <3
  6. Darkness Princess

International Baccalaureate

I was wondering if any of you guys are taking this course and if so, what subjects did you choose? I'm in my final year and my exams start next week. My highers are : English A1, Music and Chemistry. And my standards are : ITGS, Arabic B and Maths.
  7. Darkness Princess

[Author] Robin Hobb

Her real name is Margaret Astrid Lindholm Ogden and she tends to write under two pen names, Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm. She mainly writes fantasy novels but has written a few science fiction pieces as well. I'm a big fan of the books she writes under the name 'Robin Hobb' the style of...
  8. Darkness Princess

[Music] Opeth

One of my fave bands of all time, Opeth. They're a Swedish Heavy Metal Band with a total of 9 albums. Blackwater Park, Orchid, Still Life, My Hands Your Hearse, Deliverance , Damnation, Ghost Reveries, Morning Rise and Watershed. I own all but they're newest album, Watershed which will be...
  9. Darkness Princess

Happy Birthday Lycian Wolfe

Yesh, people... I know its a bit late, love. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *hugs* *gives Sweeney Todd and Rent OST* *gives a birthday cake*
  10. Darkness Princess

Goodbye... for a while...

Hey everyone. I've been putting this off for as long as I could because I love this place so much and the last time I left; I was gone for a year... Anyways with exams looming over me in two weeks I have to leave until they end midway through February. I was supposed to have left a month ago...
  11. Darkness Princess

Random Poetry

I decided to try my hand at writing poetry again, I haven't written in a while so forgive me if its not that good. Hidden Dreams Bittersweet dreams of heaven. My world of hidden desires. A haven where we're together. We are gods, behind us our empire. The world of twilight. Time stands...
  12. Darkness Princess

Dreamers (remake)

Since my first try at this didnt go so well as SOME people on this forums didnt have the time to maintain it while I was gone. Dreams, they comfort you at times, scare you when everything isn't right. What would do in a world where even your dreams cannot be trusted to be your own? Immortal...
  13. Darkness Princess

A brief break from the forums.

Hey everyone. I know this is short notice but my finals are coming up next week and I really have to study so I wont be able to post of the forums much. So sorry to those rps I've recently joined but if you dont mind me not being active until after the 29th of May then I'd love to stay on them...
  14. Darkness Princess

Dreamers (An Original Rp)

Dreams, they comfort you at times, scare you when everything isn't right. What would you do in a world where even your dreams cannot be trusted to be your own? Storyline Immortal, beloved by all, our keeper of dreams known only to the highest of beings as Life. What would happen to our...
  15. Darkness Princess

Red Ninja

Have any of you tried Red Ninja? Its real weird although I'm stuck halfway through it I was just wondering who's actually played it.
  16. Darkness Princess

Garth Nix's Books

Hey have any of you guys heard about Garth's Nix new short story which is based on the Old Kingdom, its like a part four for The Old Kingdom Trilogy. Its about Nicholas the guy who had the shard in him during The abhorsen.
  17. Darkness Princess

Fanfiction ► Untainted Power

Hey everyone I posted this story a while ago, but I've totally changed it so I guess its another story, well I hope you guys like it and please just post your replys with your opinion! *takes a deep breath* Chapter 1. I watched the sun rise over the deep blue ocean. This was the only peaceful...
  18. Darkness Princess

Fanfiction ► Unwanted Power

Hey everyone this is my first Rp so please comment on it ok? And please be honest, anyways its called Unwanted power, and I've got nothing else to say so here goes..... Unwanted Power Chapter 1. I watched the sun rise over the deep blue ocean. This was the only peaceful place around my...
  19. Darkness Princess

Fanfiction ► Poem on war.

hey i wrote this poem a while ago abt war.... well enjoy n plz tell me wut u think of it... A call to the fighter. War and peace. Everyone wants it. We all say we’ll do something about it. But that’s just all talk. People are still dying. Mothers and children are all crying. Brothers...
  20. Darkness Princess

Hey ppl

hey every1 im a newbie here, well not realli i used 2 go on dis alot but my comp broke n all my gil n stats went down n i cant remember nethin, so i guess im a newbie now, lol. help would be realllly appreaciated.
Back