• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Darkness Princess

Happy Birthday Manchester Black

Yeah...I just wanted to wish Kyle (Manchester Black) a happy birthday. Hope you have a good one, love.
  2. Darkness Princess

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

I liked the originality of having the haunted mansion with the characters and the way you managed to successfully describe the setting their in. I disliked the lack of description in some places. I feel that some parts could have been expanded a bit further. I think Sora will end up falling for...
  3. Darkness Princess

Nah. I'm in Canada at the moment, I study here. I've visited Japan a couple of times though.
  4. Darkness Princess

Essay first, post later. xD And grats on getting your laptop back. :3
  5. Darkness Princess

I just finished reading your two posts so far and I really like this. Its quite the idea; also...I loved the Haunted Mansion ride in Tokyo (I haven't been to the one in the states yet but I really do want to go.) I can't wait for the updates on this. =)
  6. Darkness Princess

Help/Support ► I hate women

The same could be said about the sex thing but then again...Looking at fifteen year olds today, I'm not so sure anymore.
  7. Darkness Princess

Help/Support ► I hate women

Talk to her. If she starts crying tell her to suck it up and listen for once in her life. If she starts going on about how she understands tell her that its a lie, if she understood you wouldn't still have this problem. Seriously, girls use tears as emotional blackmail, its effective and since...
  8. Darkness Princess

Waterlily [A Darkness Princess and Thor. Collaboration]

OOC, rules, overview and sign up thread is here. ---------------- Waterlily, when one first mentions that name, you think of a flower possibly the ones you’d find atop a lake. You know; the pretty white ones? In the case of Waterlily , you would be sorely mistaken. The people who live around...
  9. Darkness Princess

Waterlily [Sign Up and OOC]

Link to the actual rp can be found here. Waterlily a Thor. and Darkness Princess collaboration Waterlily, when one first mentions that name, you think of a flower possibly the ones you’d find atop a lake. You know; the pretty white ones? In the case of Waterlily , you would be sorely mistaken...
  10. Darkness Princess

Fanfiction ► Dan Wiencek's 13 Writing prompts

Omg! This is perfect. =) I've been looking for something twisted to write about. I'll try out a couple but not sure they'll be done anytime soon; I'll just pm em to you. =)
  11. Darkness Princess

Omg! I'm legal. O_O

So like yeah... Its my birthday. O.O I'm 18... Any advice on what I should spent my 18th birthday doing?
  12. Darkness Princess

Fanfiction ► GJ's Poetry Thread: In the spirit of inspiration.

Ehh... You're leaving? Shame... I liked you. <3 Will look forward to your poems.
  13. Darkness Princess

Awesome poem! Its so abrupt and I love the pace. <3
  14. Darkness Princess

*Waits for the new poem* Yeah, don't mind me. >_>
  15. Darkness Princess

It does grow on you... The more you read it, the prettier it gets. <3
  16. Darkness Princess

Its nice but I prefer the previous one more. I like it though. =3 <3 Much love to your skills.
  17. Darkness Princess

Aww adorable. <3 Love is always a good, if not the best, type of inspiration one can get so its pretty cool that you like a person enough for them to inspire you to write something like this. ^_^
Back