• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Possible KH 3D animations found within BBS FM. 3D may run on BBS engine.

Actually, their models were updated slightly. They just touched them a bit to make them look better though.
  2. C

Mysterious Figure Theory (SPOILERS!)

There is a spoiler thread already...
  3. C

Ringtone Ad?

Yeah...the ringtone ad on the main site no longer takes you anywhere. It is kinda misleading...is it possible to be taken down to prevent confusion?
  4. C

Streaming Disney Movies - CURRENTLY STREAMING INCEPTION

Just to let you know, streaming movies online this way is illegal. That is why I never tried to do it even though I wanted to stream Pokemon 1. http://www.zeropaid.com/news/87298/mpaa-illegal-movie-streaming-is-still-theft/
  5. C

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Quick theory that I am dropping here. MF could be related to Luxord somehow. Sure no cards, but they are both related to Time. Also, time travel shows that you are gambling with faith, and Luxord is a gambler as well.
  6. C

Unannounced Game Another Dive?

Just a thought. Remember a few months ago a KH title for PS3 was leaked? It was called Another Dive. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/142356-rumor-new-game-kingdom-hearts-another-dive-ps3.html This may be the unannounced game Square was talking about. Then it would make another...
  7. C

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Is it just me, but during Terra's dream speech, he sounds like a Jonas. Maybe they got one of them for the cast.
  8. C

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread As for Vanitas's VA, I think your making it a huge spoiler by saying it is. Some people wouldn't mind it, but because you guys are making a big deal about it, its obviously getting people who aren't spoiled thinking.
  9. C

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Hey, its an RE game. They may add more things to it like a side quest or expand on the story.
  10. C

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Yo, check this out. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/149768-we-knew-recoded.html Recoded was known for a while now.
  11. C

We knew of Recoded

Rememeber this news from months before? Coded Coming to North America? - Kingdom Hearts Insider The old voice of Jiminy (Rest his soul) did say something about this. With the Re infront of Coded, this could mean a remake for another console, like RE: CoM. Seeing how they have a new voice for...
  12. C

To make things clear about BBS

So Ven is pretty much in the same state as Kairi in KH1 because they are both pure light. So does this mean that Ven is a princess of light?
  13. C

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread You are missing the confirmation for Even. The pic you have is him stating he is not confirming anything. I posted a link in the page before showing that he confirms it.
  14. C

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Look at the link in the first post. He said he wasn't confirming anything. Now its official.
  15. C

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yo, Derek Stephen Prince confirmed for Even. Vanitas-Be Afraid. Be VERY Afraid - Steve Prince's MySpace Blog |
  16. C

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Good news, IMDB is slow. They have no posts for any of the new actors. Now lets see if we can find more actors.
  17. C

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

Hmm, Nimoy as MX. I guess he keeps the ears.
  18. C

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

Still looks fake due to Aqua's back. Normally american trailers for KH before the release date would show the completed product. So voice might be fake too. Lets hope so.
  19. C

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I was actually thinking that the other day. Maybe if he makes his voice a bit deeper and more serious. Lol imagine if that is for MX.
  20. C

Vanitas Voice Actor Confirmed

ugh...ITS NOT CONFIRMED STILL. IMDB is not a reliable source. The other day they said Luxord would be in BBS, but then they took it down the site. Even though Van's VA is sorta obvious due to the japanese VA, the american version can be different. We don't know until they release a trailer or if...
Back