• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Elorah

HAHAHAHAHAHA JOSH LOOK If you ever decide to look at your old profile, this is a reminder that...

HAHAHAHAHAHA JOSH LOOK If you ever decide to look at your old profile, this is a reminder that we still need to organise a karaoke night.
  2. Elorah

Hello! I ended up going on a little bit of a trip down the old internet rabbit holes and I ended...

Hello! I ended up going on a little bit of a trip down the old internet rabbit holes and I ended up feeling curious and thought I'd see if I remembered my old password. I can't say I remember you much unfortunately, but we must have got on quite well when we were kids! I hope you are well and...
  3. Elorah

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

I got Kh2 pretty much as soon as it came out, with the guide book. I definitely anticipated its release, but not so much to the point of pre-ordering it.
  4. Elorah

Help/Support ► This is Bothering me

Contact lenses don't reallt require a whole lot of responsibility. If you feel you couldn't handle looking after 14 day or 28 day lenses, you could always buy some that are disposable after one use. I have been wearing contacts for 4 years and they are virtually painless. It takes a little bit...
  5. Elorah

How many hours have you got?

Woah that's a long time. I'm not exactly certain how long I've been playing but I think it's around the 65 hour mark.
  6. Elorah

Riku's eyes: Green or that teal color?

What a random discussion xD I must say they're definitely more of an aqua colour though.
  7. Elorah

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change ^ Yes I loved Valour form, that was until I got Master form and Final form. But at the beginning of the game , valour form was brilliant. I would have to agree with a lot of other people in saying that I...
  8. Elorah

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

The only time I really notice it is when I've been playing KH2 for a long time and then I decide to play KH1. It's not annoying or anything, but more of a 'oh yeah, i forgot about the voice' and you keep playing.
  9. Elorah

Demnyx is modeled after...

I see it a tiny bit, but it doesn't really scream out 'Wow! Similarities!' Also, I wouldn't know much about Zell's personality and character because I haven't played FF8.
  10. Elorah

Fanfiction ► Just Another Day...In the Organization

It is quite an interesting story, but I do recommend that you check your grammar and spelling, mainly run on sentences. We wouldn't want people to be put off the story because of the grammar. Otherwise, the idea is good, and I look forward to more. :3
  11. Elorah

Going away for a teeny bit

Hi! This is basically just a little thread to let people know that I won't be on the forum for a while. I'm going overseas for two weeks, and there won't be any time to go online, or any access to the site xD I'm leaving on Tuesday (the 20th) and coming back two weeks later (Feb 3rd). So yeah...
  12. Elorah

Fanfiction ► Silent on the Bell Tower (Axel One Shot)

There were one or two teeny grammatical errors. Not huge problems, but just thought I'd mention it. Overall it was sweet ^__^ I liked it.
  13. Elorah

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

^__^ I'm very happy with Larxene. I have to admit, when I heard that Wendy's commercial I was a tad unsure, but she sounds good.
  14. Elorah

Cutscene Leaks...

You wouldn't mind posting links to these cutscenes would you? *doesn't have the game* hehe. I've seen some with Marluxia and Axel, but that's really it. I'd be interested to know what the others sound like, if that's okay. EDIT: Never mind. I found them. :3
  15. Elorah

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

Haha, hearing Kh2 Sora's voice in Kh1 Sora's body was pretty funny at first. I didn't really know what to expect with Marluxia, so it sounds fine to me. On a slightly different note, i don't remember many other cutscenes being 5 minutes long xD
  16. Elorah

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I've done everything except get the ultima weapon. Okay not everything. Ragnarok's done everything. But I've beaten Sephiroth and got to lvl 100. I did actually get the ultima weapon once but then my ps2 went...
  17. Elorah

Ice Cream!

Got a favourite? ^__^
  18. Elorah

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Hehe I've been wanting to try it for a little while. My friends and I are acctually organizing a day to make it xD
  19. Elorah

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Well I was going to say that what really disappointed me was just how easy it was. But now that I think about it, Riku was hardly in it at all! It seems like the entire plot just somehow was diverted away from him, and when he came back, there was one scene and then everything suddenly went...
  20. Elorah

Is Demyx Not Loved?

Hehe that would work. Straight and to the point.
Back