• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What happend to......

i thuink the dioed or got out if you think about it we never actully sawthem attack them we just saw them run up to them...
  2. R

Roxas' Keyblades In 358/2 Days

the ds sucks already and come on do you no how much lag its going to have in multiplayer??
  3. R

Best Ally for Sora

celus y do you go from age 14 to age 13 and from 20 to 35 posts in just one post???
  4. R

Best Ally for Sora

ricku but since he wasn't up there y didnt you put ricku?!?!?!?!??!! i voted beast
  5. R

Most Annoying Heartless

are you crazy neoshodow never let you do there reaction command!!!
  6. R

Most Annoying Heartless

are you crazy if your trying to get secert ending then neoshodow is most anoing!!
  7. R

Most Annoying Heartless

large bodys there anoing!!!!but i voted neoshodow becuse they never let you yousse the reaction command!!!
  8. R

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

com is coming sweat!!!!!i say get com im going to get it if i can.and if it donsnt come i hear ff tactics for psp is good.
  9. R

Does Scar have a nobody?

i think comfm was the best and plus why couldent scar just have let the darckness consume him like ricku??
  10. R

Heartless existed in BBS!!!

timeless river was indeed invaded by heartless.so sinse they were destroyed that meens efects of the future was reversed.... i agree with twilegen some igmo will ask the same question in a week or so..
  11. R

idea story for bbs

oka press the bottan for a computor crash.
  12. R

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

i dout they took it out becuse it was too hard look at sepheroth he was harder than 1000 heartless battle he wasnt impossible but he was hard!!!!
  13. R

BBS enemies

i think its somthing like maby BEFORE HEARTLESS I meen how stupid are you ansome clearly states that its BEFORE HEARTLESS meaning it isn't a nobody or a heartless so its darkness.
  14. R

Sora a MURDERER?

hes not a murderer end of discustion
  15. R

Sora a MURDERER?

um.....EXSACTLY, i think,well hes not
  16. R

Sora a MURDERER?

i dont think so when you kill a Zoimbee dose that make you a muderer
  17. R

BBS thought..

I think we will be able to choose 1 charecter and the'll be some story.then you pick another person unlocking some of his story.also nomra said we could play co ops
Back