• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH 2 Books

i know that the comics for kh2 are no longer made by tokyopop but i don't know where to look for release dates. so i was wondering if anyone can provide a link or just tell me when the 3rd one comes out. thanks
  2. A

Ratings

Um i don't know if it's been anounced yet but what are the ratings of the new games? It's been stated that BBS was a more mature story and what not so im guessing teen and the others are either E or E-10 and up. Just wonderin.
  3. A

Atlantica in bbs

rember back in atlantica, how much the king(can't rember his name) hated the keyblade barer saying that "the keyblade barer only brings chaos and destruction" and so on so forth. so it's safe to say that the king had encountered either ven, aqua, or terra in the past and ended up bringing chaos...
  4. A

BBS is not a virtual world!!!

alrighty i have to say i'm tired of people saying BBS is a virtual game or somthing because of the way terra summoned his keyblade. my theroy is that VAT's key blades were man made. as opposed to the kingdom key which magic and is summoned using magic. since VAt's are man made they need a...
  5. A

soo....

so is there like any new news about the new games latley. i mean it's been like forever since there was any news. there was a massive surge like a month or two ago during Jumpfiesta but now theres nothing. i guess what im trying to say is there anything new about the three new games such as...
  6. A

Guess What I Did!

i beat kh2 on hard with only the kingdom key and i did not die once. i'm so proud of myself. and i was only lvl 50 when i beat it. so what is ur best record with the kh games? my worst was i died 56 times in kh1 the first time i played it. what's ur worst record?
  7. A

mistake in kh

well this may sound stupid and i didn't see another form on this. did anyone notice that when you first enter the dark abyss while fighting ansem(xhernort's heartless) he say "look as far as you may you will see no sign of life though the text says light instead of life. maybe i just heard it...
  8. A

14th member idea

now this may seem crazy but i think i might know who the 14th member came from. Cloud. now hear me out because like sephiroth is the embodiment of his darkness or like a heartless than maybe when sepiroth was born a mobody was made. but i dunno total shot in the dark. oh well any ideas?:confused:
  9. A

bbs conections

all right u all know pysically and personality wise the bbs charecter match up with kh charecters like so. Terra=riku ven=sora aqua=kairi one problem. in the secret ending of kh2(not fm+)VAT pick up the three keyblades of the realm of light realm. well according tothis video the keyblades match...
  10. A

destiny island

little bit curious. in yhe first kh DI was all that was on that world right(well that we know of). in kh2 opening it was alone. but when you look at kairi trying to rember sora the island is right next to where ever kairi is. the at the ending it's all alone. so does that mean the worlds where...
  11. A

sora and kairi

one of my favorite elements of the kingdom hearts games is the sora kairi factor. what really drives me to play is hopes of reuniting them. my only question is why are sora and kairi's hearts connected. what seperates those 2 from the rest. the only factor can't just be that they are in love...
Back