• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8shortfuse

Jay Sean

hey, so Jay sean is coming to do a concert at my college and I was wondering if it would be worth it to go. I haven't heard many of his songs, but the ones i have heard are really good. What do you guys think?
  2. 8shortfuse

my Kh pics

hey guys, just wanted your opinions on some of my drawings. Burn if you want I don't mind. and I'm sorry about the crappyness of my scanner. so, opinions???????
  3. 8shortfuse

When In Rome

I just saw this yesterday, it was really funny. Anyone else see it?
  4. 8shortfuse

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakual

Is anyone looking forward to this movie?
  5. 8shortfuse

anyone recognize this quote from 7th Heaven???

hey guy's. I'm not sure where I was supposed to put this topic so I chose this area. Anyway, one of my friends is making a KH video and we wanted to use this quote from 7th Heaven in it: Simon: "I guess my inner voice was telling me... you're going to hell anyway for killing that guy... so I...
  6. 8shortfuse

Your Favorite ► Who's your favorite Organization Member

Okay, I know for a fact that this has been discussed before (burn me if you want.), but now that we are less then two weeks away from the release of KH 358/2 Days I think it'll be fun to talk about. So who is your favorite Organization member?? Mine is definitely Axel! Love the weapons and the...
  7. 8shortfuse

Demyx Day!!

This is completely random but I just realized that today is 9/9/09! It's Demyx Day! Yay, go 9!!!!:36:
  8. 8shortfuse

What gives you reminders

One of my friends and I were having this converation when the song 'Your Heart Will Lead You Home' came on on her iHome. She turned to me and said "this song reminds me of Kingdom Hearts" So my question to you guys is...what songs, video games, movies, stories, etc. remind you of Kingdom Hearts...
Back