• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Dark Oracle

The six friends had found the comic book one night when they were walking home from the movie theater. It was in a dark alleyway, hidden away behind a dirty garbage can. They took it home to Neo’s house, not realizing its dark secret. When they look at it closely, they noticed that it was blank...
  2. N

Summer Snow

This RP is about opposites – Seasons, twins, time, elements The world of Mythria is in trouble. Everything is becoming destroyed. Passively and Silently. The seasons have reversed, and now everything is in chaos. Summer is now cold, and snowy, Winter is now hot and sunny, Spring is now windy...
  3. N

Random Google Images

This is another of my random google searches games. I think its pretty obvious, search for something random, with 3 words or less, and find the best google image for it. (Your fav pic) Post it here. In a link form. Duh. Oh and, dont search anything nasty, or Ill get the mods on you. ;) Oh...
  4. N

Random Google crap

Lets all google random things that are 3 words or less, and see how many hits we get! My search: savage riku fangirls # of hits: 40 :/
  5. N

∞ Children of Infinity ∞

This RP was based on an idea AJ gave me. I’m adding my own twist to it, however. I’m making it into a romance/action. Do NOT be turned off by the romance part, because it makes it fun! In THIS fun RP, we all play people who have been turned into superheroes, and joined together to fight evil...
  6. N

Like Toy Soldiers

This RP is about being selected to be a new generation of gods and goddesses. Any male who joins would obviously be a god, and females would be goddesses. In the beginning, we all start as humans with terrible memories of tragedies in their pasts. For example, parents killed, banished from home...
  7. N

Captain Planet: Pollutagon

Ok, I wanted to make a Captain Planet RP, just not on the earth. So, the story is: The planeteers have sucessfully ridden the earth of the evil polluters, and they get a cry for help in a distant world, called Verda. Verda had been attacked by the inhabitants of a nearby planet called Toxica...
  8. N

Torn Skies

Im bringing this back from the old forum. This RP is total fantasy. It is about fairies, sprites, imps, and a few angels. The story is about a group of these mythical creatures who live peacefully in a forest on the world of Druaga. They all live in peace, until the fairy queen announces that...
Back