• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Ms discussion shouldn't commence on these forums

Its simple, KH will NEVER grace a microsoft console, because it just simply is the worst console and is much worse than the ps3. I say vote in a poll to get rid of MS discussion. Kingdom hearts consoles only for life!
  2. B

Killzone 2

Yep, this is it, since theres no other killzone 2 thread. I am actually pretty pumped for this game. Defininitely a goty contender after playing the beta, and heres and interesting video someone put up. I already pre ordered at gamestop and will be playing the demo the first day available...
  3. B

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

Re: Whos importing 358/2 days? yeah youre right. I believe kh is teh best series of all time, i am defending that fact tooth and nail since i completed kh1. i really REALLy would love to have this game b4 xmas.
  4. B

Re: Whos importing 358/2 days? man, im itching for new kh material. this game is huge. i really really would love to see this under my tree on december 25th
  5. B

Re: Whos importing 358/2 days? yes but isnt the japan version coming before christmas, and the american after christmas? thats a huge point for me. killzone coming after xmas was a big dissapointment to me. regardless, its gonna own gears 2 either way.
  6. B

Whos importing 358/2 days? Its coming out before christmas for japan and not america (GRRRR), so i am not going to have a christmas lacking new kingdom hearts games. im importing 358/2 days. anyone know the release date, and who else is importing for sure?
  7. B

HAZE

since no one made a thread for it, ill make one. so what are you guys thoughts on it? who bought it? online is fun, and FR says we get dlc in future. thoughts? discuss. ps my psn is tailgunnerkeeney if anyone feels like adding me to play some haze.
  8. B

Next Christmas is going to be great to look forward to.

The american realease of 358/2 days is certain for US before christmas 08, which is great, and birth by sleep is probable, this christmas is gonna be great to look forward to!
  9. B

What exactly is "kingdom hearts"

thanks for the replies everyone, and for the essay. i know they didnt explain this well enough to us. kindgom hearts is a metaphor more than a place/thing.
  10. B

KINGDOM HEARTS CARD TOURNAMENT

this sunday, and every sunday in manhattan new york for only 2 bucks. promo for entering, and packs for everyone. last tournament was a great success, many people and me and my friends got packs, so we actually made money, and got the supercool halloween town sora. the place is Neutral Ground in...
  11. B

What exactly is "kingdom hearts"

i mean what is it, like a place, a realm. what is it full. like in kh1 it was a door but at the same time the door to the light? in kh2 is was a giant heart where hearts went? is it just a metaphor, or is it a physical thing?
  12. B

NEW KH CARD VIDEO!

YouTube - opening kingdom hearts packs opens packs. battle videos will be up soon
  13. B

who else cant get enough of this show? i cant wait for the last episodes. the titles look very interesting. my favorite part of this series is that it cuts straight to the point, with only 60 episodes where as in something like naruto fillers are constantly boring us.
  14. B

Zexions weapon was a bit disapointing will the 14th members weapon make up for it?

i think the lexicon was so vague. i was getting all excited it was going to be a keyblade or something, you know they even went to the extreme of breaking his panel in the world that never was. maybe the 14th members weapon is actually significant. discuss
  15. B

My vid made front page!

my kh cards video made first page! thanks to monkey butt, and please do check it out. it shows you what you get when you get the kingdom pack.
  16. B

my ps3 chipped help, i have pictures

you know the top part of the ps3 that actually says PLAYSTATION 3? well that thing broke and i have two pics, one showing where it chipped and one showing where it was still. now the whole thing moves freely and i called up sony. they said they cant help me. i might have to use crazy glue. help...
  17. B

A demo for 358/2 Days in JF2008!

just like you, i have ds and am getting psp. i must get any game kingdom hearts related. it simply is the best series of all time.
  18. B

unreal tournament 3

whos getting it? i never played any unreal tournaments prior to this, but since unreal technology was used in rainbow six, i gotta get this game for xmas.
  19. B

MIGHT consider kh2final mix +, got some questions.

what is swap magic, and how much is it?
  20. B

IGNs top 100 games

IGN Top 100 Games 2007 | 100 Archon: The Light and the Dark this list is a joke. kh isnt even there. and ff7 is in the 70's. they confused this list with the most influential list.
Back