• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Unsaid words

Yes I just thought of something from a recent interview.MX is not as bad as it seems. It seems that he said something on the lines of not being wrapped in darkness. He said that a person wrapped in it can't wield a keyblade. Also sad thing to say to make him seem less evil he asked Terra to help...
  2. H

Everyone that played FFXII

OK this is about BBS but also about FFXII. I didn't see this at first till i start playing all my games again. So this can only relate to people who played FFXII. The knights in the game of FFXII wore armor and capes simliar but not close to the knights in BBS. The also walked down a path but...
  3. H

MX's Cohort

This is about MX's cohort. How do everyone think that they became to be.
  4. H

Unsiad things of BBS

This is only seperate theories that no one thought of yet so please read. First the main characters. For a long time people had said that they are Terra Ven and Aqua. Well in an interview Nomura only said Terra and Ven. Why is that? I think Aqua is not a character to play but silimilar to...
  5. H

Xehanort's Story

Here is a story me and a friend made up with it's only about Xehanort i didn't want to add anyone else so don't mention it. A young boy with an unknown name and his master set off for a journey. His master was named Xehanort. Both held a keyblade and yet both had a keychain. Thus another...
  6. H

Organizations bodies

Ok just a thought based on a video i saw. Roxas had said I remember you as you are and you remember me as me. Could be part of what made the organizaion which makes a good connection to Roxas and Ven. I mean that the memory of the organization has made it possible to keep their form. But unlike...
  7. H

Cloud and Riku similarities

Ok I know it might not sound like it should be here but hear me out. Have you notice all the characters in the game has similarities to the main characters. As the example i used Cloud and Riku. Both of them had a good heart but they went to the darkness. Like cloud joined Soldier and Riku...
Back