• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

A Sight To Behold

what I do in my spare time, clicking the image will bring you to the full-size versions as well as the credits. It would be better for you to view it in full view as the details are lost when it's shrunk down.
  2. K

Whats the big deal?

So whats the big deal about Morpheaus guys? I noticed there is a lot of god worship for him. :|
  3. K

Old newbie....

Not really new, was here years ago so no one probably remembers me. Yeah....doubt anyone here even knows who I am. Oh well. :D
  4. K

Oh how I wish to dream again..

The lyrics used are from Nemo by Nightwish. I'm not big on sigs...I haven't made sigs in the longest time since I never really had a need to. See instead I do complete photomanipulations and I would like some opinions on the last one I did. It's huge so I shrunk it down a bit for you guys. I'm...
  5. K

Fortuna Herald

FORTUNA HERALD A loud beeping jolted Evie awake from her sleep. Her hand automatically slammed down on the alarm clock as she rolled out of bed. of course it was just her luck that she almost tripped over her own feet as vertigo decided to try and take over. Glancing at the clock Evie picked up...
  6. K

Late Night Channel Surfing

So, i'm sitting in the liiving room with my laptopo. My brother came back downstairs because he 'couldn't sleep'. So I decided to channel surf t osee if it would get him to leave and you find the most interestsing television shows ever. A christian mediator thing...a gay mexican tv reporter...
  7. K

Fortuna Herald - Sign Ups

Ordinary. Always so ordinary. Why is it that we dislike being ordinary? Why can't we just be happy with the fact that we are ordinary? Dreaming to not be ordinary is a dangerous thing. It's dangerous enough to get you killed. Dreams are dangerous, they can get you killed. If something said to be...
  8. K

RP Project with Who am I-readums please?-

questions, concerns, ideas, etc can be said here even if your not Who am I or me. I would greatly appreciate it since I want to make this one as best as it can possibly be. I would like to know if anyone would actually be interested in joining this. ______ Ordinary. Always so ordinary. Why is...
  9. K

nyah planning thread

nyah planning thread-updated 9/29- Well after consulting my friend this morning, she has allowed me to take her story plotline to mess around with in a rp to develop my character for the story. It deals with the three fates of the world and of course, a fight over them between heaven and hell...
  10. K

Well well well...

Well this seems to be the ooc section now so I should guess this can go here. Right? If not, I'm sorry. Well I haven't really rped in quite a long time, at least not on this forum. But my current rping buddy can't rp for awhile because of school and what not and I need to keep my skills up...
  11. K

Cryptic Hunters

The Sanction Of Demonic Extermination, also known as Sode Agency has been alive throughout many years, ensuring peace throughout the kingdom. The focus of this angency is to take out any kind of extraordinary action by beings known as Cryptics. This agency ensures peace to the world, since these...
  12. K

I am So Gothic Man

according to this, I am gothic. I bolded the ones that made me gothic. Apparently, I should be enlisted into a mental home. ________________________________ This is a newsletter that St. Mary's church in Colorado Springs sent out this week: If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord...
  13. K

Anomaly

.::A KWB and Blackest Night Production::. ________________________________________ A war has begun. Some would call it a keyblade war, since the fighters fight with keyblades. That is not really the point. Light and Shadows are off balance. They struggle everyday for control and never once...
  14. K

Salarmins Weapons

Year: 26001 AS(after Salarmin) Why is it not AD? Salarmin, a great leader of the Alliance was thought to be something of a god. He led us from Earth when it became unstable to hold life anymore and found a new home for us in a new galaxy full of planets and moons, tons of moons. He formed the...
  15. K

Corrupted

Two words, revenge and corruption. Most of the mutants of today have been corrupted, only a few have remained uncorrupted by a virus spreading quickly through their blood. That is because they have a strong will and their bodies have managed to hold it back. But they to will fall, unless the...
  16. K

Awakening the Demon

This rp is based off a story I'm writing dedicated to my friend Zach who moved last week. He was like a brother to me and therefore, I'm waiting very impatiently for him to send me a letter. Sixteen years ago, Satan had a son. Before he was born he was placed in a human womans womb. He took...
  17. K

Forbidden Hearts

I've obviously been reading to many romance mangas for my own good. Two gangs rule over all the other gangs in a city. These two gangs are rivals in everything that they do. It is strictly forbidden in both gangs to be friends with any members of the other gang, no matter who they are. Your...
  18. K

Salarmins Weapons

Year: 26001 AS(after Salarmin) Why is it not AD? Salarmin, a great leader of the Alliance was thought to be something of a god. He led us from Earth when it became unstable to hold life anymore and found a new home for us in a new galaxy full of planets and moons, tons of moons. He formed the...
  19. K

The Forsaken Dragons

Darkness feel upon the six dragons and a girl who seemed to hold all their powers in the palm of her hands. She looked about the age of seventeen. She rode upon a great red dragon that would twist its long neck around to make sure she was ok. She sat on his shoulders but she layed comepletly...
  20. K

Daken Anthro High School

Welcome students to a new year at Daken High. To those students returning, welcome back. To new arrivals and transfers we hope you find your time here enjoyable. Here at Daken, you will find only anthro students. No humans. You can stay in the forms, or you can walk to school everyday. It is...
Back