• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Best Summon Card?

Which of these cards were the best summon for you, Cloud may have had power, but, I know a few sleights other summons can be in that are way more powerful.
  2. X

Never was on Much

Hi, I'm Xearual, I'm sorta new here, I just haven't posted much really is all.
  3. X

Final Mix Downloadable Content for Future Games?

I've seen many games have added multiple features to their games by selling downloads. Depending on which system that the future games are on, I hope to see something that is downloadable and is available for more people rather than just people in Japan. This way more fans will want to get...
  4. X

I Think I know the Question We Never Thought Of.........................

Aquas armor lies in Xemnas' room, therefore, 'Is Aqua a member of the Organization?' Then again, Xemnas has had his mind wiped multiple times, if my memories tell me right. So therefore, 'Does Xemnas have a connection to Master Xehanort, or any of the people in that fight?' though that would...
  5. X

He Stole My Jacket!!!!!!!(This isn't dumb, check it out)

Look at Vens jacket, it happens to be the one that Roxas wears in Twilight Town, now, notice something more, Master Xehanort took Roxas away from the Organization for a while. I believe that it was Ansem the Wise who killed Ven, and in some strange way, he found a set of clothes like that from...
  6. X

358/2 Days Progression

Roxas I believe is assigned 24 minutes, to do certain missions, that they would call 1 days missions. Look at the bottom of the second picture on the right, it says 1/1 days to complete mission, http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/422.jpg. I believe the game lasts 358/2 of these days, and...
  7. X

The Dark Soldier

He looks a little bit like Master Xehanort, but if you look at him in one of the scans, he looks as if he was sort of a teenager. Meaning, it's possible that he is Xehanort, and it wasn't really Xehanort that was his name, but he lost his memories, and forgot his name. Finding out there was a...
Back