• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. shadywinters

Fourth Wall Breaking in Kingdom Hearts 4

This kind of makes me think of this one piece of artwork that someone created. Where it was Sora, Riku and Kairi. They were all piled up in Sora's room, and all the little trinkets and such scattered about were reminiscent of the adventures that the three of them went on, making it seem as if it...
  2. shadywinters

Fourth Wall Breaking in Kingdom Hearts 4

You know, you're not wrong about that.
  3. shadywinters

My dad just bought Re:Mind OH MY GOD

I'm surprised that the DLC is actually on sale. I myself have been waiting for it to be at a decent price. Congrats on getting it and hope you enjoy it!
  4. shadywinters

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

I just listened to and added Pink Blood to my music library yesterday and instantly fell in love with it. Utada is a master when it comes to their craft, and they do not disappoint. I'm definitely gonna listen to the rest of the album later today.
  5. shadywinters

Any oldies around?

Oh my god, I forgot about KH vids, I think I was active in the forums there and also one other KH forum site that was really popular. Also random topic, but I just looked at my old threads and realized how much of an angsty teenager I was back then. Glad that has changed, lol. Oh, I just found...
  6. shadywinters

Been 10 years since I've actively been a part of the forums, feels good to be back!

Been 10 years since I've actively been a part of the forums, feels good to be back!
  7. shadywinters

Any oldies around?

I'm an '07 here who originally went by the username kairi1015, I changed my username to reflect the one I currently use across all my socials. The last time I was active on the forums was well over 10 years ago. I just got back into my account yesterday, thankfully. And I am so glad I did...
  8. shadywinters

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

I didn't like it at first glance because it reminded me of a racing game color (It would be cool to have a racing KH game) But, it's ok to me! I like the whole throne and Sora being King part thought, maybe they should have just left that as it is and have everyone else from in the game stand...
  9. shadywinters

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Can't wait to see the final product *sits jumping in her chair*. Maybe I'll go play KH3DS to pass the time! X3
  10. shadywinters

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Exactly! I feel so happy inside after watching this teaser. It needs to come out soon, I can't wait a year. :(
  11. shadywinters

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

Seriously. it doesn't make sense that they're naming it 2.5 when there hasn't been a KH bundle released before. They need to just call it 1.5 and be done with it if this is the first collection they're releasing for the game franchise.
  12. shadywinters

KH HD Remixes!?

Ok, so I just heard from a Youtube video that I recently watched from #Nintendo3DS stating that there are possibly going to be KH HD Remixes of some of the past games done for the PS3. Is that true or are they just rumors?:confused:
  13. shadywinters

News ► TWEWY Crossover OST, Auditions and Tickets!

Awesome, I look forward to some more post!
  14. shadywinters

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

Same thing happened to me. I used to have a GBA, but lost it during a move. Lost it ever since, then my sister let me have her GBA SD, and now my friend has it because I let her borrow it and I haven't seen it for about a year and a half or so. But luckily I got my DSlite for free because my mom...
  15. shadywinters

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Volume II: The Search for More Money

I agree with Taocha, it doesn't have to be on a better software console in order for it to be better than any other game. All that matters is the concept of the game, if it's good it sells.
  16. shadywinters

New Katamari Titles

So, has anyone seen or tried out the new Katamari games. I've seen Me & My Katamari, and Beautiful Katamari. Also, Namco has released a new Katamari app for iTunes called Katamari Amore'. I've only played We Love Katamari and Katamari Damacy, plus I have the new Katamari Amore' for free, it's...
  17. shadywinters

Hehe, I just figured it out. So just scratch what I said before. It's been a while since I've read new info on the KH series since college and other stuff has been my main priorities.
  18. shadywinters

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

So interesting, about to watch it again.
  19. shadywinters

Basically all it's going to do is raise new questions and push us further and further from the true answers that we seek. I mean, HELLO we haven't even gotten the answer as to what was in the letter from King Mickey in KHII, and now they want to go back in to the past without first answering...
  20. shadywinters

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

Dude, I need to get one too. I still have a DS lite, and I know if I try to trade it in. I ain't getting squat for it. Man, this game sounds and seems EPIC! KH will never die!
Back