• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mookystank

FM New Command Help?

I'm playing through BbS FM with Terra right now, and I just looked in the Mirage Arena Medal Shop for the first time, and to my surprise there is a reprisal command in there. The Japanese name is エアリカバリー, and no translation guide that I can find for the original Japanese game has the translation...
  2. mookystank

Transferece of Keyblade ownership from Riku to Sora

I guess I should warn against spoilers, but they are certainly only minor for games other than KH1. This isn't an attempt to disprove what we already have had confirmed for quite some time now, I just recently have encountered an issue I hope to have clarified. The accepted transference of...
  3. mookystank

MF/Namine/Roxas - New interpretation of Heartless/Nobody relationships?

Here I am with yet another theory regarding Nobodies. My first claim is that no Heartless is necessary to make a Nobody. Example: Namine. Namine was born from the heart of Kairi being released from Sora. As we all know, Kairi's heart never became a Heartless, as she had a heart of pure...
  4. mookystank

KH2:FM Mushroom XIII number X

I have beaten every mushroom but number X. The time limit seems impossible! I just can't seem to do enough damage in one go. All the internet helps I've looked at have suggested just negative combos, and i have one equipped and Fenrir (which has negative combo), so I'm literally just doing...
  5. mookystank

final mix synthesis help?

i've been trying to synthesize things but considering i don't know what i'm making, i don't really know what ingredients i need to look for. i have a LOT left. if anyone could possibly help me with a synthesis list (preferably in order) that'd be most excellent. thanks!
  6. mookystank

i'm the new kid.

Moses referred me... yeah she's my girlfriend. ^^;; I don't really know how everything works here yet. I'm a mod on an IPB forum, but this is obviously different. Any help or anything would be really nice. So yeah. Hi.
Back