• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

how do you get final form?

Final form is random after you make it to The world that never was. But you do not have to obtain it there. I obtained it in halloween town, An easy way to obtain it is to stay one area away from a save point and get into a fight with some heartless or nobodies and change into master form. If...
  2. S

Unknown Cloth's?

It is basically a black leather cloak that they are wearing.
  3. S

Delete My Clan

Close this topic
  4. S

3 secret keyblades!

I will see if this is real or not right now. I have completed everything in the game 100%. But I highly doubt that it will work.
  5. S

NHK betrays Sora?

Re: bhk betrays sora? Bhk will not betray sora because he mission is to protect him. So yes your theory is more than likely wrong, in the trailers he is fighting axel and the heartless and if he was bad why would he fight the heartless?
  6. S

Kh2 Secret Bosses !!!

There will still be secret bosses in the olympus world. But probably in special areas after you beat the main world will the secret bosses arrive in others (like the phantom and kurt zisa in kh1). I just hope that they bring someone more powerful than sephiroth in kh2 because he became easy...
  7. S

Hate to break it to ya, but...

I think only mods should be able to post official updates on the release dates on kingdom hearts 2, because I have viewed some of the topics and they seem to be getting out of hand.
  8. S

Deep Dive

Re: deep dive Deep dive is the name of the video just like Another side Another story. They were in different places though in the video.
Back