• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

Hmm..Well it shouldn't ...People shouldn't do that it'd freedom of speech and opinion..I don't think it's fair when some one thinks something else then you doesn't mean you block out their opinion.
  2. S

All About KH2 FM+

It converts other Games like are from Japan..SwapMagic for the least is $20.00...Just type in SwapMagic.com
  3. S

Kingdom Hearts ll

Yes like on a KH2FM they have cooler Keyblades..I want more.
  4. S

Level 99 Roxas

Yea I am on level 20 right now..Thanks for the info Sephy99. Okay just to let you guys no I'm doing it on Kingdom Hearts ll not the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+..It was a mistake to put it in KH2FM, sorry..I will be doing this on Proud Mode
  5. S

Level 99 Roxas

I know..Heh, Sorry I mean I want to do it too, nothing wrong with that
  6. S

Level 99 Roxas

Yes, same here I would be like aww screw it.
  7. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Like I said before I don't give a flying f*** about your reasons..Sorry to curse but it's making me mad:cursing:
  8. S

Level 99 Roxas

No, it's not it's the regular Kingdom Hearts ll..Sorry about that man, I just wanted to do it too..Thanks and good luck to you, too^^
  9. S

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

I don't think Online Petitions will work but a real one might be considered..I don't care what you people think about it..Opinions are worthless when it comes to judging on whether it comes or not..I mean I understand you hoping but when it's a YES or NO..You really don't know..I want that game...
  10. S

Level 99 Roxas

I don't want to take my time and Level up during the game..Yes I will tell you Roxas's abilities..Thanks guys I'll try..I'm kinda patience, the first time I leveled up there I got bored..But now when I play it's not much of a bug for me^^
  11. S

Level 99 Roxas

Yea, I know there is already a Thread on this but I felt like doing this too..I'm going to level up Roxas to 99 at Station Calling..I'll probably Post something everyday or Two days..It just depends..It'll take me awhile..Do you think I can do it?
  12. S

Kingdom Hearts ll

Yea that would'vehave been cool to have Critical Mode.-Sighs-
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts ll

Hehe, yea the should have been at bit bigger..Kingdom Hearts ll was so easy though..
  14. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Yea I know..-Sighs- True..
  15. S

Kingdom Hearts ll

Yea I agree with a lot of what you guys just said..I think the 1000 Heartless Battle should have been like all Nobodies like you see in the World That Never Was..You would get a lot more leveling on that..Plus the levels with the Drive Forms.
  16. S

Kingdom Hearts ll

I know same I didn't use most of the keyblades..I only used OathKeeper, Oblivion, and Ultima Weapon..I had to use Kingdom Key so yea. StaulMaster, I liked the game it's ust some little things should have been improved.
  17. S

Kingdom Hearts ll

Yea I want more to fight too..I liked Kingdom Hearts ll a lot better then Kingdom Hearts l..But the storyline was good^^ Roxasfire, yea I know it sucks too.
  18. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Yea me too..Sorry about that..I starte a new thread just about Kingdom Heart ll.
  19. S

Kingdom Hearts ll

This is a Thread for discussion Kingdom Hearts ll..Do you think anything could have been better? Any favorite Quotes or Drive Forms? Your favorite Kingdom Hearts game charaters ect..:thumbsup:
  20. S

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Yes there is and I'm surprised he hasn't heard it before..
Back