• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

I want to find out.

what the connection to Roxas and Ven is. its just bugging me. so many ideas and thoughts that could make sense but i dont know for sure.
  2. D

How are they going to get from...

world to world? thats another good question! as far as i know i dont think anyones found anything on any from of travel? thoughts?:confused:
  3. D

new theory on the "Terra is Xeanort" thing.

ok this occured to me when reading other threads. well maybe Terra really is Xeanort look at some examples. in the begining of KH1 the shadow ansem/xemnas whatever tells sora you know nothing you can understand nothing.well what if its an older smarter oldschool keyblade master telling sora he...
  4. D

i have a thought about nomuras statement on"growing"

well nomura did state there lvl ups would be something like growing? well remember in the trailer? they had armor. and they have bits and pieces of armor in the pics/scans for BBS. well what if they "grow" into there pieces of armor? thoughts?
Back