• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

i just beat sephiroth!!!

I remember Sephiroth... Yea, he was pretty easy once you learned his attacks, how there's a slightly longer teleportation pause before he does his, whatsitcalled, Sin Harvest attack? Yep. My fight right now concerns Terra. I'm wayyy underleveled.
  2. B

Sora a MURDERER?

I read over the topic briefly, so I apologize if I'm repeating information. Sora's job as the keyblade wielder is to save the worlds from darkness. The darkness manifests itself into heartless from people's hearts. Here's what I see it as: Whenever you "kill a heartless," you release a heart...
  3. B

how do u open ES for battle in KH2FM+

That's odd. He should be at Disney Castle...
  4. B

Can Anyone Translate Soras Abillites Plz

Here you can find the list of abilities in KHII:FM+. Unfortunately, you might not be able to see the Japanese text. If that's the case, then all of the abilities listed are in the same order as the list of Sora's abilities in-game. If you haven't unlocked all the abilities and can't use that...
  5. B

Damn modchip.com

Also, where you live may be a factor. I bought something for a friend whose birthday is on New Years. I had it shipped regularly, 5-6 business days, on the 20th of December. It came yesterday. Anyway, don't get too worked up :3. I can tell you right now that KH:FM was exactly like KH1...
  6. B

KH2FM+ on PS3

Personally, I wouldn't attempt any modifications on any system until you're out of the warranty. But your description is accurate. You solder wires from a switch onto the terminal that activates a force eject, not a regular eject. Personally, I think that the demo videos were kind of ugly. I...
  7. B

KH2. How Do You Exit The Game?

For any time you want to just close the game or reset, just press the reset button on the PS2 (or PS3). Doesn't matter the case =P.
  8. B

KH2 Proof of Existence room

When you beat an organization member, that doesn't necessarily mean that the room you fought them in closes. If that was the case, you wouldn't be able to enter the courtyard outside Beast's Castle =P. Plus, when you go back to their rooms, enemies spawn I believe. It's only the tombs that die...
  9. B

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

Just a clarification for everyone: Every scene in KHII: American Version is in KHII:FM+ with english voiceovers and Japanese subbing. The new scenes, and CoM, are not in English. The menus are in Japanese as previously stated. It's not too hard to decipher what they mean. Afterall, KHII came...
Back