• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

All I know is, European fans made as much noise about re:comm as we did in NA. And even though now i finally can play a game i have given up on totally (here in Canada). I know its not hard to make more copies and send them to Europe (makes more money for Square), so just hold tight my...
  2. S

switch between roxas-sora

i think it would be cool if in kh3 is if you can switch between roxas and sora. Since Roxas is now apart of sora, and lots of ppl lik him better... same with kairi (maybe) and riku somehow can swich between ansem and himself and there could be a special little world were wen the character...
  3. S

dead Fantasy II - Kairi's appearance

Over at gametrailers.com, they have a person named Montyoum who creates 3d movies and he/she is great. Now whats this got to do with kingdom hearts? Well in his/her new short movie "dead fantasy II" (this is a crazy fight between many video game women like for example final fantasy) about 8:38...
  4. S

Mickey's "letter"

hey i was gunna use that theory, aww. Well my second theory is that the letter is actually a secret chicken recipe, and thats why sora and them were so excited, cause they couldn't wait to make and have some.
  5. S

are goofy and donald goners

Well basically the point of kh is to follow the adventures of Sora(obviously) and also Riku and Kiari, i mean it all started with them wanting to have an adventure. So now Riku is back and even if it was temperary Kiari used the key blade, and at the end of the last game all three wer looking at...
  6. S

The most annoying things about KH2!

How can you say that... sure it wasn't gameplay gold but... it was a nice addition to the fight to make all the more epic and final... if anything was annoying in that battle it was that point were you play as riku and xemnas uses a shield constantly
  7. S

Wierd thing about KH2......

i think he/she meant got* not god. i would answer your question but im in the process of playing that game and do not have an opinion...yet
  8. S

problems on expert

ok, after the advice of another thread about if i should get kh1, even though i have and beat kh2(normal and hard), i got it. I started kh1 in expert and that first boss battle in traverse town int third district is killing in 2 sometimes 1 shot:cursing:. Any advice on this, and i dont want to...
  9. S

Summons in 356/2 Days

if u can summon nobodies does that mean you can summon more then one.... that would be cool, you could preset which nobodies appear like, ex 1 dusk, 3 samurai, and 2 magician. just an idea
  10. S

kh2 vs kh

Well then i guess it is decided, i'll start searching for a good deal (thats just the way i am) i will get it and play it but this time i'll make sure to use a memory card. now all i have left is play final mix!!:thumbsup: thanks ps how do i close a thread:huh:
  11. S

kh2 vs kh

Honestly, i am glad to here that im still at the beginning. And that its way more strategy then button mashing. how is it in terms of visuals, btw i cant remember what the game looked like visually, it isnt to important but there is a limit... and how are the level sizes ->lol all i remember...
  12. S

kh2 vs kh

A few years ago when kingdom hearts came out , i immediately rented it to play on my new ps2. Sadly i did not know i needed a memory card when buying the ps2 so i did'nt have one. I attempted to beat it in a day (which is stupid because thats impossible), i kept restarting the game everyday and...
  13. S

I need help on Sephiroth. BAD.

the only magic you need is cure and evry other short cut should be potions and ethers, by the way one thing i hated before i had the ability to fly(i tried beating him with out growth, nevr had a chance), was that i would be out of mp and low health in the air, and he was weaitng on the ground...
Back