• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

Yeah, I don't like being labeled or the person-who-gets-the-finger-pointed-at, especially when you know nothing about me except from one post in one thread. For some reason, I rushed right through your theory when I am the totally opposite person, where I take my time and think things out...
  2. H

^^Well, the first time I skimmed it. The second time I reread it. So don't assume I didn't read it. I apologize Scorpio, somehow I failed to let that part sink in. Also, I think that was rude on number13roxas' part.
  3. H

Wait, it wouldn't be Aqua herself being the XIV member right? It would be Aqua's *Nobody*. Hhm, interesting theory. As usual, I'm not sure on what I think of things, so I shall stay neutral. Good theory nonetheless.
  4. H

Help/Support ► Reiligious Confession.

When I converted from catholicism to neo-paganism(I wouldn't even call it that since I take beliefs from all religions) my freshman year in high school, I didn't tell anyone about it in my family. I was afraid to tell them because I didn't know how they would react. Turns out in the end, none of...
  5. H

Help/Support ► Stuttering

I used(well still, kind of)to have the same problem the way you do. No matter how hard I tried to do speeches or talk to people, I failed. I didn't want to give eye contact because I was nervous. This was in mostly middle school and probably early high school for me. Everything changed for me my...
  6. H

Birth by Sleep Ending

I hope BBS has a tragic ending. I'm tired of all these happy-frolicking-in-the-fields type endings.
  7. H

12.20.2007 KH:BBS - "Jump" Magazine Translation

Thanks for the translation. Better than I could ever do. :)
  8. H

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

lol, yay more scans! But oh, I am jealous...*still* no scans of Aqua?
  9. H

Crisis Core Treasure Trove? *spoilers*

***contains [major] spoilers for Crisis Core, in writing and mostly in snapshots taken from the game. Read at your own risk.*** I apologize if this has been posted before. Hopefully it hasn't. I also apologize again if all this info is known by others and has been confirmed some time ago. It...
  10. H

COM Battle System

It's alright. It's not the type of battle system I would like to see in another KH game though.
  11. H

Who will buy one?

I am not getting mine until Christmas either but I know anyway. Crisis Core is *definitely* not out yet.
  12. H

Who will buy one?

Waiting for any unreleased game(that one really wants) is annoying as hell. I also forgot to mention that I just didn't get a psp for BBS. There are other games I want out there as well. It's just too bad there aren't too many good games for the psp yet.
  13. H

Who will buy one?

I already know my parents got one for me for Christmas cause my mom told me. So yes, I guess you can say I primarily got a psp just for BBS(well, Crisis Core and War of the Lions too). A little pathetic I know, but it's been about 6 years now since I have gotten a new video game system. So it...
  14. H

Birth By Sleep-Console-

I honestly don't mind having BBS on the psp. I mean finally I can take a [hopefully] good KH game with me everywhere(well, you could take CoM with you too, but...). The graphics don't look very bad at all. In fact, I could care less.
  15. H

Coded=Stupid?

I think coded will be interesting but I most likely won't be getting it. I barely use my phone at all so I don't really see a point. I will still use wikipedia though and possibly youtube to keep track with the game though.
  16. H

So hard to find...

You don't need a credit card to sign up for ebay(let alone use). A lot of sellers on ebay allow you to pay with money orders/personal checks. You'll be guaranteed to at least find someone on there that would allow you pay with money order/check if you're looking for a CoM game. And look at me, I...
  17. H

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

I haven't actually played CoM yet(waiting to receive in mail:)) but when my friends played it, they said the card system was extremely annoying. I would probably still play BBS anyway, though I would probably prefer a different type of battle system.
  18. H

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Regarding the KH: Final Mix trailer for BBS...who/what is that "Xenahort clone"(the guy in black/red armor who has the keyblades attack) in the beginning?
  19. H

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

Probably since Utada did the first two theme songs, she should probably do the one for Birth By Sleep.
  20. H

What's Up

Just saying hello since I'm new to the forums. I would technically be a KH noob, since I have only been interested in KH maybe in the last 6 months. I actually got Kingdom Hearts I for my birthday, which oddly killed my interest in it for a while. Finally decided to go back and beat the game a...
Back