• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Burger King (this is FUNNY sh*t) XD

I found this on Limewire yesterday (thats why its uploaded and its not from a site). Its from a show called Comedy Central Presents and the comedian who did this was Dane Cook. Enjoy! XD Enjoy! XD
  2. K

Awight! 800 Posts, baby ^^

this is my 800th post so XP not too long b4 I get to being a premium member XP
  3. K

Gimme My Change B****

O.O wow.......now thats something you dont see everyday O.O still helarious though XDDDDDDD http://www.collegeslackers.com/forum/index.php?act=videos&code=06&vid=39
  4. K

This Just In!

ok the way this works is that you find a pic, flash, or whatever and talk about it as though your a news reporter (make it funny, thats what im aiming for, this is a comedy game XD) Oh! and dont forget to rate the above "forcaster's forecast" also (boy, that was reduntant) XD Example (This is...
  5. K

Ask Nightmare (klclodi13) and Crew

its like Ask Jeeves or whatever, only its me and the rest of the gang. The questions can get as crazy as you want them to be, one of us would even give weird answers too. Uh....guys.....can we give them an example? Sure! *pretends to be some poster* Shadow, Will the sun explode? I don't care...
  6. K

Describe the Poster Above You

its really easy, all you have to do is come up with one thing that describes the poster above you. here is an example.....uh guys? Sure! Likes to type in Magenta Is an angel Is a Holy Knight Is Nightmare's Best Friend IS SEXY!!!!!! (See what I mean? Have fun :D)
  7. K

Have you met anyone who has mocked/made fun of KH?

what the title says...I sure have met ppl who have mocked KH; 80% of the boys in my class (i was 7th grade then) and thats about it, the boys in 7th grade were jerks, they would even riddicule ME for liking KH (assholes), but the girls didnt give a crap (thats why most of my friends are girls)...
  8. K

Theme Song

got a song(s) that you consider to be your personal theme song? post it! (i cant believe no one made this topic yet) Bring Me To Life - Evanescence Farther Away - Evanescence Tourniquet - Evanescence Going Under - Evanescence Lies - Evanescence The Words I Feel - (Artist Unknown) Theme...
  9. K

What part of Pokemon do you prefer?

for those of you who like (or used to) pokemon; what part of pokemon do you like best: The Show, The Card Game, The Video Games, or The Movies (you may vote for more than one thing)? I like the Movies, VGs, and TCG. The Movies always have a more intense aura in them and its got the coolest...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Nightmare

Hey there, i decided to post my Sonic Fan Fic about my character so here it is Chapter 1: Genesis It was a peaceful day in Station Square; Eggman was in jail more securely, everyone was able to live without much of a care knowing that once again Sonic the Hedgehog put Eggman behind bars (yet...
  11. K

Fanfiction ► My first fan fic - a Sonic Fan Fic (of course)

That's right. I have finally come up with my own Fanfic, im a little scarce on story titles so maybe after a few chapters I will think of one. its about my character Ghastly "Nightmare" Hedgehog where he gets into an argument with his parents about how he dresses up (my parents are very critical...
  12. K

BB and Raven or BB and Terra?

would you rather have Beast Boy and Raven as a couple, or Beast Boy and Terra as a couple? I would have to say BB and Terra cause........well.....i dont know, they just seem a lot happier together
  13. K

Sly Cooper

does anyone like those games? I heard there was gonna be a Sly 3 and this time you might be able to play as Carmelita Fox and maybe some Kllaw Gang members (like Demitri). theres also a posiblity of a multi-player, co-op, and/or online play. I think the online play would be awsome and it would...
  14. K

This Cat saw the size of your brain (roflmao)

what the title says http://funnyjunk.com/pages/cat.htm
  15. K

new FF AC trailer!!!!!

ok i found out from the site that when the movie comes out in america it will be in Japanesse audio, but english subtitle (awww man) and the movie will come out in September, 2005 (plz dont flame me) and here is the new trailer (came out in May 16, 2005)...
  16. K

KH movie

what if they made a KH movie like with FF7: Advent Children? its just a thought. i thought of this when i was watching deep dive (if they made it they would make it the same animation as deep dive).
  17. K

Search for the funniest mom in america

has anyone heard or watched that show? i think its so friggin awsome i laugh everytime i think about it
  18. K

Wait a second

if BHK is the other side of Sora's heart then Riku and Kairi might have someone thats the other side of their heart? what do you guyz think? what if Namine is Kairi's other side?
  19. K

Donald's fuse name

if the fuse with goofy is called brave mode, then what is the mode called when you fuse with donald? plz dont flame me for this if its old news
  20. K

Hmmm...something seems a bit off

ok you know how in KH we get new keyblades like Pumpkin King well i just realized if we fuse with goofy will we have the oathkeeper and KK or oathkeeper and whatever key we had? if we get oblivion then we would have BHK's keys when we fuse (that would be cool). i dunno what do you guyz think?
Back