• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Keep on wondering...

I prefer her Japanese songs. It's a lot more... smooth, if you like. But I always like reading the lyrics aswell, or at least listening to them. So I always check out the english version. It's pretty hard to find accurate subbed songs...
  2. D

Most Annoying Boss

Riku Replica. He was so annoying. >>"
  3. D

how do you guys think the bbs and kh 358/2 days menu into would look like?

Im guessing something with 3 nights on the right side of the case. Then Old Scary Man with his apprentice on the left side of the case. In the middle, Kingdom Hearts; Or Riku, Sora and Kairi.
  4. D

Why did some organization members NOT have yellow/orange eyes?

I see... Thanks for the reply. I was thinking along the lines of you, but unfortunatly, I've forgotten most of my information on KH. ><
  5. D

OOOOOH RIIIIIGHT! =] Thanks for the information. Umm, what about Riku though? I thought he fell to darkness some time ago...? His eyes are still blue. (I think) ><"
  6. D

Come to think of it. Could this have something to do with the entire "Evil eyes" thingy to do with that old man and Terra in Birth By Sleep? O_o
  7. D

I dont get it; and I hate it.

This may not be in the appropriate area, however, I feel this is something I need to say. (...And I dont know anywhere else I can put this) ;D Ive got people saying that Im the 'Other' DarkGuardian. What the fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack? Really? I came here to enjpy myself and meet knew people, but...
  8. D

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Ooooh right... Ill try and remember that. But Ill still use it for homework. =]
  9. D

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I read on Wiki that this game is coming out on December 31, is that right?
  10. D

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Ahh... The sweet smell of killing 1000 Heartl-- Did I say that out loud? O_o Well, for me, I had a number of beautiful battles. Such as; The 1000 Heartless Sephiroth Roxas Vs Axel Xemnas (Awesome battle, If you put it on a hard setting)
  11. D

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Wow. Just Wow. Im very surprised at this topic, It has actually taught me a few things I didnt know. Thanks for posting this up, I'm sure it will be of a lot of use to people.
  12. D

How excited where you when you got KH2

I was freaking out, No, Really. XD I played Kingdom Hearts about 5 times already before. ><"
  13. D

Heyy! =]

Heyy there. The name's DarkGuardian, Im new hereeeeeee! (No Duh.) I made an account ages ago, but I forgot about it... :36: Im cool like that. :cool: XD Sooo, It's nice to meet you all and I hope I find this place an enjoyable place to stay. Oh yeah, thanks for reading! =]
  14. D

yen sid's secret

YEN CID couldn't be the keyblade for VAT...
Back