• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Terra has no dark abilitys?

i was looking at some gameplay videos for bbs and noticed that terra has no dark powers of any sort. i mean if hes fighting darkness off shouldnt he have some kind of dark form like riku in khcom did? or anything else simlar to that?. i mean im just gonna be disappointed if he doesnt have any...
  2. R

would'nt it be cool if there was a riku game?

It would be cool if there was a riku game like his side of the story during kh1. like what worlds he went to and how he met malifcent and the other things she made him do. basically like a Reverse/rebirth for kh1.:cool:
  3. R

Riku and Diz

Well ive been thinking and u kno at the end of riku's story in com when diz asks him which side hes choosing. well if riku choose light or whatever wouldnt he want riku to try to destory the org IX? because he needed someone who resided in light to destory the org, thats why he wanted sora in...
  4. R

y final mix neva came out in america

final mix had so much pontial and it didint even come out in america that really sucks wish i had a copy
Back