• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Do you think that Port Royal will appear again?

At one point in KH2, while in Port Royal, Jack Sparrow tried to take the Keyblade, and shortly after that, Goofy made a comment about the possibility of Jack being able to wield a keyblade. My question is, do you think that Port Royal will appear again in the Kingdom Hearts series? I doubt...
  2. X

Did you notice...

I didn't realize either until I began to browse the forums here. I saw how Roxas's name was an anagram for Sora's and that Yen Sid backwards is Disney from different threads, so it was not long before now that I realized this. I didn't notice Xemnas's anagram either until I browsed the forums...
  3. X

Why Roxas Wields Kingdom Key, Oblivion and Oathkeeper!

I never thought of it that way, with Keychains being made from memories and all. It would make quite a bit of sense, really. Still, why would Roxas have the Oblivion Keyblade and Oathkeeper, assuming your theory is correct, if he didn't remember them? I thought that Roxas didn't remember Riku...
  4. X

I was wondering?

I think that Axel captured Kairi so that the Organization couldn't use her as bait to lure Sora to them. I think that he was appologizing for how Kairi was taken from him, and that he couldn't stop it from happening. That's what I think, but I'm probably wrong...
  5. X

New Keyblades

Could you be more specific? Which game are you asking this question for?
  6. X

Monstro

Oh, sorry for that mistake. I read your first post wrong. Well, I agree that it is just random. I wonder why they didn't say what happened to Pinnichio or Geppetto in KH2. :confused: Jimminy had no lines in the game, except for when you first get to play as Sora.
  7. X

Monstro

You must be thinking of Kingdom Hearts 1, since Monstro isn't in Kingdom Hearts 2. As for when he's there, I think its just random. Just keep flying to Holloween Town or Antlantica, and he'll find you.
  8. X

which character do you think would be the strongest?

I chose other, because when you think about it, Xehanort would be. Out of all of those you chose, he takes the longest to kill. Sora may have been able to destroy him twice now, but who's to say that some form of Xehanort won't appear as a final boss in any of the future Kingdom Hearts games...
  9. X

The "I beat KH2" thread

1.No 2.Yes 3.Yes 4.No 5.No
  10. X

The" i beat KH1" thread

1.Yes 2.I got to 100 3.Yes 4.Yes 5.No, it took me many tries 6.Yes
Back