• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XIII Nobodies

Siggys - Requesting criticism

Well, since my drawing abilities suck, and I'm not willing to do much about, and since I have a lot more fun playing with Photoshop than I do trying to draw a perfect circle, I decided to start improving my digital imaging skills. I'm mainly trying to get into the practice of doing some forum...
  2. XIII Nobodies

30 Rock

Am I the only one who's ever even heard of this show? I've asked everybody at work, and they just look at me like the stupid son of a bitch that I am. Seriously though, anyone else watch this show?
  3. XIII Nobodies

Me sketch book

Well, I decided to start doing some drawing about a week ago or so. I've not done much yet, and most of what I have done is a little.... well, let's just say I'm ashamed to put it on the web for the world to see. Anyway, this is actually the first piece I drew, and surprisingly enough the best...
  4. XIII Nobodies

Children of the Gods

This was a story I had originally started during my time on AF. I haven't been much active in the project lately, but I'm thinking about getting back on it. I would like to state that if any "plagiarism" exists in this story, it is accidental. This is really my first work, and I will warn you...
  5. XIII Nobodies

Computer Technology 2010

Some of you have probably heard that PC technology has quite a bit to offer throughout the next year. Here's a list of what's coming... PCIE 3.0: That's right, video card bandwidth increase for some of those heavier games (Crysis). And with DirectX 11's new tessellation features and Windows 7's...
  6. XIII Nobodies

Uh oh, another BBS speculation...

After playing through 358/2 Days, something started to jog through my head about the whole "who is Xehanort (from KH2) question. This came about from thinking about how Xion was a doll made to be a vessel for Sora's memories. Here is one of my own theories about it. As we know, Master Xehanort...
  7. XIII Nobodies

Yet another Terra = KH2 Xehanort speculation

Well, I've already posted my other theory a long while back, and now I am adding more to it. This is, however, my belief of what happens at the end of BBS, and how Terra comes to be Xehanort from KH2. Now, we all remember that Ansem was able to take control of Riku's heart, particular when...
  8. XIII Nobodies

Yet another theory: Terra = Young Xehanort

I won't be surprised if this one has already been stated, and I'm not really one to share my theories, but here goes. My theory relates to Terra, in fact, being Xehanort. And the first thing that caught my eye like many others, was when Xehanort makes Kingdom Hearts appear, Terra's eyes change...
  9. XIII Nobodies

Lag with Swap Magic

I'm using a burned copy of KH2: Final Mix. RE: Chain of Memories works just fine, no problems at all, but KH2: Final Mix lags like hell between events, and loading areas. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem? Or maybe it was a bad burn/image? Also, I have both, Swap Magic 3.6...
Back