• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

I actually get that a lot for some reason. (People say I write like a girl...) Definately a dude, though. (And don't worry about the "him/her" thing. Doesn't bug me.)
  2. T

Oh! Okay, then! Um, if any of you have drawn or have had someone else draw your character, and you liked that version, could you send me a link to it? I know how some people (especially artists) like keeping the already drawn design(s). Right-oh! I'll get to work on what I need to do! Thanks a...
  3. T

Oh! I dunno now... I don't want to steal someone else's project. I'd feel like a [insert bad word here]. Maybe I should clear it up with her or A.J. first. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
  4. T

Just Curious... 'Ello, Everybody! I'm newcomer The Amazing Cipher (aka Cipher or Ciph for short). I just wanted to say hi to everyone here and that I really like this fanfic so far. The characters are cool and the writing is great! Good job, AnsemJafar. :thumbsup: (Oh, um, by the way, it's...
Back