• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. key of darkness

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Wow! The trailer was mind blowing, and it's not even KH3.
  2. key of darkness

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread vanitas looks very crazy!!!!
  3. key of darkness

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread dude the secret ending is gething good
  4. key of darkness

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread umm yeahh link plzzzzz!!!!!!
  5. key of darkness

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Do you think the guy doing the aqua scenario will be on in the morning?
  6. key of darkness

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread anyone want to see eraqus' death YouTube - Eraqus death .mov and for time some brith by sleep tunes YouTube - TimmyTurnersDad's Channel
  7. key of darkness

Days E3 Press Kit Leaked

Sweet!!! Im downloading this thanks for the find
  8. key of darkness

Pre-order Bonus

I got the cards and I did'yt pre order it so i guess I was lucky:lol:
  9. key of darkness

A big kh Re:CoM problem!!!

Guys it was the memory I used my friends memory card and his did save. And I just got a new memory card and on my way of beating kh re:CoM A mod can close this tread now PS. thank you all for your help:loveit:
  10. key of darkness

yea I think it is the memory card cause its the non sony one and comes from another company I don't really think its the game caus e its new
  11. key of darkness

Yea i got chain of memories for Ps2... and after i beat the tutorial in traverse town and went to the saving spot in the next room. Went in to save and after that it said that my memory card didn't have 100Kb and my memory card has tons of space. Can anyone tell me if this happends before or is...
  12. key of darkness

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

So the big day is tomorrow can't wait for the game gething after school!!!! And the trailer is't up yet and i've checking the site for it every hour.:closedeyes:
  13. key of darkness

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

My biggest dissapointment was... when they changed xeahnort's heartless voice even though he only appeared for only a few scenes
  14. key of darkness

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Well its time to pre-order my game only 13 days left:thumbsup:
  15. key of darkness

xions exicectence

guys check this out its part of that new trailer but its up close and has subtitles YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Trailer (Remastered)
  16. key of darkness

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

wow theres a girl at my school looks a bit like this. When you look at the picture really xion is a good name for her and i'm happy.
  17. key of darkness

Demyx

When i first fought demyx. I thought he was pretty weird at first. But after the hollow bastion fight, well he changed a little
  18. key of darkness

Kingdom hearts CoM cards!!

yea i seem them in gamestop and every other place that sells cards.
  19. key of darkness

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Now that i think about... I really dont have money I should start a garage sale or something
  20. key of darkness

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. The only PS2 games I have are kh1 and kh2 Yep spend $200 for a PS2 for only 2 games
Back