• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

The "I beat KH2" thread

I don't think anybody has beaten Sephiroth on their first REAL try. If you know it's coming you can prepare, but when you don't know. You'll be screaming your damn head off trying to figure out how you died so fast.
  2. Z

Did you notice...

The Yen Sid thing has been around for a while actually. When they created him for Fantasia, I believe it was supposed to be some sort of interpretation for Walt, as in a cartoon form. Though that has no ground and I don't expect any sort of fact from it. Just a rumor. And I don't think I even...
  3. Z

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

Have they said they aren't going to release it for NA or Europe? It could only work to their advantage I believe.
  4. Z

Most hated Organization Member

Luxord... Turning me into stupid cards and crap, that fight pissed me off...
  5. Z

True Enemy of Kingdom Hearts

I have just recently joined and I was wondering, as my first topic. Who, as KH fans, do you believe the true enemy is. We've Seen Many! Xehanort and the Heartless, Organization XIII and the Nobodies, and now it looks like in the past we've got someone who goes by the name Master Xehanort, an...
Back