• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Takuya

Write a somewhat short story in 101-300 words or less

Write a somewhat short story in 101-250 words or less I made the "Write A Really Short Story In 100 Words Or Less" thread a while ago and it had a pretty good result. Each word became more pungent, and the posts read like poems, with beautiful imagery and lucid reading. But there was also a bit...
  2. Takuya

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM This is a pretty awesome explanation of the housing crisis, the Federal Reserve, and problem of central banks. Here's the original link: The American Dream Film-Full Length -...
  3. Takuya

H.R. 3166 - Enemy Expatriation Act takes away citizenship from protesters

H.R. 3166: Enemy Expatriation Act (GovTrack.us) From the summary: "Enemy Expatriation Act - Amends the Immigration and Nationality Act to include engaging in or purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the United States to the list of acts for which U.S. nationals would...
  4. Takuya

Obama signed NDAA bill into law

Obama signed the NDAA bill last Friday. He didn't deliver on his veto promise. The United States is now a battleground. I originally heard this on the Alex Jones Show. He said it in this series: Gerald Celente: Money Junkies and The Coming "Bank Holiday" 1/2 - YouTube AJ said the statement was...
  5. Takuya

4-Star U.S. General admits to American Foreign Policy Coup

To those of you who have doubts about Ron Paul's foreign policy, this might change your mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAONc7GeIc "In 2007, former General Wesley Clark allowed himself to be video taped admitting that the US foreign policy is exactly the war mongering that Ron Paul...
  6. Takuya

Good Congressmen, Parliament members, and representatives of goverment

You've heard nowadays - and ongoingly so - of Congress behaving irresponsibly, passing bills such as SOPA and NDAA that fly in the face of their Constitution and representatives effectively moving to take away their country's sovereignty in the name of a coalition's benefit. Talks of economic...
  7. Takuya

Did #junes died???!?

Hey guys it says irc.rizon.net: Closing Link: ircip1.mibbit.com (CGI:IRC authentication failed) when I try to get on. What happened?
  8. Takuya

Ron Paul Fanclub/Defenders of Truth, Liberty, Sanity, Justice, and Ron Paul

Oh my goosh guys, Ron is running for president again, and maybe for the last time. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKz9OeiI0g Join if you would vote for him or agree with him over all other candidates.
  9. Takuya

Firefly

Picture for your reference Holy shit, KHI. Firefly marathon on the Science channel.
  10. Takuya

Why college tuition costs so much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIcfMMVcYZg Ohai Ron Paul. Is this man right? Would free market take care of it?
  11. Takuya

Sci Series: Prophets of Science Fiction

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nXpaUGL6px4 Did you guys see this commercial/spoof/trailer? Seems interesting.
  12. Takuya

The Most Interesting Men in the World and Their Escapades

oIhGJyLR6TI One of the most interesting men in the world was captured on video taking his wife for a ride around Jerez circuit over three years ago. Translation procured from a passing native Italian: people from the circuit say to him that he isn't allow to drive fast. So at the beginning...
  13. Takuya

What does a boob feel like?

can anyone describe it to me? and plus,can anyone give me a clue as to how i can feel one? without having a GF.
  14. Takuya

High School - 1957 vs. 2010

Obtained from: http://www.larrysfunnybone.com/2010/...-1957-vs-2010/ Because it is educational, and intorasting. Scenario 1: Jack goes quail hunting before school and then pulls into the school parking lot with his shotgun in his truck’s gun rack. 1957 – Vice Principal comes over, looks at...
  15. Takuya

Cloud, A Tree Tower-Castle, and A Spirit Fox Inn

I wish people didn't care about caps in the title. Drawings from when Toonami was around because it made me want to draw.
  16. Takuya

Need help remembering a pc rpg from the 90s: offline, medieval-based, adventure

Bringing this over from another forum since you guys seem more experienced and knowledgeable about vidya games - So yeah; seeing Suzuki playing Warriorcats reminded me of the old days in the late 90s playing my own rpg. I remember it was really fun and/or addicting; so much so that I used my...
  17. Takuya

Social Groups

I just want to say, only Premiums and up can create social groups.
  18. Takuya

Help/Support ► How do you answer to "What's up"

I dunno, cuz I think it means 'Hi' or 'How are you doin',' but I dunno, I don't wanna answer two questions at once there. I didn't even search for a thread
  19. Takuya

Write A Really Short Story In 100 Words Or Less

Really Short Stories and Images In 100 Words Or Less She used to jump over puddles. The rainwater would splash, and often, a smatter of mud would appear on the red galoshes she wore. When she jumped over those puddles, she flew, as one flies high in the sky, without any inhibition, or fear; a...
  20. Takuya

Help/Support ► What Language is This?

"Ange texten här." Or what does it mean? <.<
Back