• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Namine's Loneliness

This is why I don't like Namine, she screwed with my freaking memories and had no reason for it. She could've said no to doing it. But noooo, she just had to screw up my memories.
  2. R

BBS keyblade

Why would I want a new looking Keyblade when I can have a kick ass keyblade like Terra's? Ven's is pretty cool and unique too. I don't see a problem with no changing keyblades.
  3. R

i found something on BBS

Sounds like what happens when you use Cure, cura or Curaga in KH2. I guess the magic thing doesn't change much other than the fact that every spell is like that ^_^
  4. R

Theory-Ven

This is Kingdom hearts you're talking about...
  5. R

BBS- Keyblades

I hope not, Terra's and Ven's Keyblades look awesome the way they are... Sora's Kingdom Key wasn't so cool... Though, the one Riku had in KH1 was just freaking awesome.
  6. R

Summons in 356/2 Days

I like the summoning Nobodies thing, but I'm not sure if this is true but I thought the Organization was a enemy to worlds and wouldn't side with villians or the good guys. If that's right, then I'd have to say that the villans would be kinda a no. It'd be pretty cool though.
  7. R

MX's clothing: connection???

There's an obvious connection between MX and Ansem (Not AtW) Though, I still don't believe Terra and Xehanort look alike. Edit: There is one thing I'd like the add though. I bet Nomura has already confirmed that the secret ending of KH2FM is a video for BBS, but since it seems like it'd be...
  8. R

new theory on the "Terra is Xeanort" thing.

We have practically no information on this next game and people are already trying to make impossible connections... Sigh.
  9. R

BBS CHARACTERS

Man, I think the part about Terra putting Ven's heart in Sora (Why Sora has Ven's looks) is wrong... Because Sora would have already been five years old. It may be possible that Ven may be related to Sora, but I doubt that Ven's heart is in Sora.
  10. R

Aqua

Man, they already spoiled so much, they might as well just spoil crap about Aqua too... I would've liked it better if they never revealed any of their faces.... Kept it a secret until the release. ^_^
  11. R

Level 99 Roxas

I believe you COULD do it... not sure if you have the patience to do it.. The highest I got was to 25, though, me and my sister switched off playing ^_^
  12. R

Larxene's book from CoM Manga

I'm never gonna look at Larxene the same!
  13. R

Stupid question ^_^

How did we just magically end up in that weird white zone where you fight Final Xemnas... You defeat him on the ship and all of the sudden you're like this realm of nothingness. Confused!
  14. R

Kingdom Hearts ll

Tougher bosses, I flew through proud mode with hardly any problems...
  15. R

KH2 Proof of Existence room

Ha! I honestly never knew that blue meant they were alive and red meant they were dead. I just assumed that Roxas was special or something.
  16. R

The "I beat KH2" thread

1. have you got 100% on the jiminy journal? yes 2.have you leveled op to 7 all the drive forms? yes 3.have you beatened all the cups pain and panic cups to paradox? yes 4.Have you unlocked the secret model? yes 5.have you beaten sephiroth without having a second try? no Fun stuff. Edit: Might...
  17. R

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

Well, if Axel was up there, he would be the one that I wanted to kill the most. Though, since he wasn't up there I voted for Luxord, he was the one I hated the most.. Annoying English accent, gambler... Can't stand gamblers. I liked all the rest on that list. Xemnas' attitude was just too...
Back