• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaosmax

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

Was that Master Eraqus keyblade Aqua was using in the gameplay?
  2. Chaosmax

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Looking forward to reading them all Bell :)
  3. Chaosmax

More Details about KH3D Ultimania Revealed!

You repeated yourself there may want to erase that(not like anyone cares though lol). I can't wait for this to come out, I wasn't planning on getting a 3ds but after seeing the trailers and watching the gameplay I've decided to get it along with a few other games. What I'm interested in most is...
  4. Chaosmax

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Any new livestreams up guys/girls or are we still waiting??
  5. Chaosmax

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Is there a new livestream up??
  6. Chaosmax

KH3D Opening

*facepalm* lol yeah poor wording. Already seen it and it indeed was pretty good.
  7. Chaosmax

KH3D Opening

Where did everyone see the ending at?? D:
  8. Chaosmax

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts: Scattered Memories

Chapter 2: Help part 2 Destiny spun 180 degrees and thrusted her blade back eliminating two dusks. The sun still hung high in the sky watching over the battle beaming down its intense heat to the fighters affecting their fatigue. She wiped the sweat from her forehead “Why is this jungle so...
  9. Chaosmax

*Mega-facepalm* that's suppose to be Xibgar right there my mistake.
  10. Chaosmax

This was originally meant to be one whole chapter but seeing as how I won't be able to write the rest up tonight I'll have to seperate it into two parts, enjoy :) ______________ Chapter 2: Help part 1 The leader tapped his fingers repeatedly on his pure white chair which was clearly highest...
  11. Chaosmax

Fanfiction ► A Mishap ~ A story after the occurrences of KH3

Finally caught up, I found the moment with the Dusk and Xia quite entertaininga and the rescue seen was entertaining as well. Keep it up man'g :)
  12. Chaosmax

The title refers to her condition throughout this part of the story. The two figures at the end of the chapter will appear now and then throughout the story, one has appeared in one of the KH games before. Now then the first chapter!! Chapter 1: Interference The girl fell limp to the ground...
  13. Chaosmax

Man its been a while since I wrote a story :/ Couple of things to note before reading this. 1. It's an AU fic and will show how over the course of the fic. 2. There's a reason he's called the leader and not a name yet 3. If your confused about the prologue more than likely your answers will be...
  14. Chaosmax

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Wow that was..........wow. You've really outdone yourself with these past few updates they really are amazing Bell.
  15. Chaosmax

3D final boss/test

Basically this, Aqua is definetly stronger from not only being a master but surviving two years in the RoD. If she appears sometimes in the game and helps out I'll be fine with that but having her as an ally throughout the whole game or even most of it for that matter is makes it unbalanced and...
  16. Chaosmax

3D final boss/test

You've missed my point I never said anything in there that winning is what made a master.
  17. Chaosmax

3D final boss/test

Maybe they appear differently in each others eyes to think they're the enemy, so for example in Sora's eyes he sees Ansem seeker of darkness but it is truly Riku. The only point I could see though in them doing this would be to teach the two to look with not just their eyes but with their...
  18. Chaosmax

Fanfiction ► A Mishap ~ A story after the occurrences of KH3

That seems like an odd place to train alright 0.o
  19. Chaosmax

KH 3D Clear me up on something

The latest I'm expecting for it to come would be after New Years so more than likely it would be sometime in mid January to early March. The earliest I'd expect it would be before Christmas but I doubt it will come that early :/
Back