• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

When.

I was wondering when this dance competition would start up.Its been over for a week now and no news.Posting would be nice!Thanks
  2. B

Uploading..

I've been trying to upload a picture to my album but it comes up with a "Database Error" page and i was wondering if anybody could help me figure out if im doing sumthin wrong.The picture is a wallpaper size and i was wondering if that could be the problem?
  3. B

Android Aiko.

Hello,i seen this on the news today about Android Aiko who is robot who can do plenty of thinks like read in English and Japanese i think,feel things,do math problems,tell you what things are ,tell you colors and many more things that she can do and i was wondering what you thought of her.And if...
  4. B

Anniversary to the "Fish"

Im makin this thread to my buddy who had his One Year Anniversary on here,on the 27th of November!!!! (Yes im a little late,but i dont think he'll mind) So anybody else who knows him can wish him a Happy One Year Anniversary!!!! Oh and anybody who really knows him should know what "Fish" means...
  5. B

Guitar Hero World Tour VS. Rock Band 2

I hadnt seen a poll like this,so i thought that it would be somethin to do.The poll is.... If you could get one of these for Christmas,which one would you get, Guitar Hero World Tour or Rock Band 2 ?????
  6. B

Youtube Videos That Are Funny

I have been looking through these forums to find a place to put a Video from YouTube that i someone has showed me.Since i have not found a place to put it,I thought that I should make a thread for members to share YouTube videos that you have found. This thread will be used for people who have...
  7. B

YouTube Spot.

Delete this please,post twice by accident.
  8. B

Music Players On User CP??

This might be a stupid question but I'm willing to ask. Is it possible to put a Music Player in your Profile Page? (Please tell me if i have put this in the wrong place, cause i tend to do that.)
Back