• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The alternate reality (of BBS)

My theory is that Riku, Sora, Kairi, and mickey went to check out the portal in the cornerstone of light, and got sucked in. Then they were warped into another reality where Sora isn't the hero, But Riku is. Their bodies morph into different forms due to the alternate reality's different rules...
  2. G

Sig pic problem

I tried to replace my sig pic with another (all within the size range and from my computer) but the site says that it is unable to save my pic. I also tried to use links but it also said that it was unable to save the pic! Any1 pls help meee!
  3. G

Whats your Favorite FF of all?

Whats your favorite Final fantasy game of all and why? My vote goes to FFVIII, for Squall's lionheart limitbreak and the amazin graphix (for PS1)
  4. G

Whats you favorite drive form?

Whats your favorite drive form? BESIDES the obvious Final form Woops Sry I completely forgot about anti-form!
  5. G

Who Would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight? Roxas and Sora VS Cloud and Leon?
  6. G

Whats Your favorite type of weapon?

Whats YOUR favorite weapon in KH2? Keyblades (Oblivion/Oathkeeper?) Gunblade(Leon) Buster Sword (cloud) Organization XIII weapons? ETC My personal favorie is Lexaeus's Tomahawk, Auron's various swords, and of course Oblivion and Oathkeeper So whats Yours? Im changing my keyblades from...
Back