• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. captzakksparrow

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

I was under the impression the 7 guardians of light were Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ven and Lea. I didn't think Roxas counted because he was Sora, and Terra is out of the game since his body is in the Ansem squad ATM.
  2. captzakksparrow

I know almost nothing about this game, please clear up for me

Hey guys, I know this games been out for almost two years already but I'm barely reading about it now : (. Can someone explain how characters like Alice and Aladin can exist in this game even though it takes place so far in the past? Is it similar to the cards "pulling from the future"...
  3. captzakksparrow

Title explanations?

so does anyone know what "birth by sleep" meens?
  4. captzakksparrow

Title explanations?

Hey guys, i hope this is the rite section :( sorry but im pretty sure this is a spoiler but maybe not. Any ways, I beat the game, unlocked the secret ending but im still confused, my question is what exactly does "birth by sleep" meen or refer to? also just to clarify the /2 in 358/2 days refers...
  5. captzakksparrow

kingdom hearts episode 3 birth by sith *watch this now*

why would we get banned? the video contains spoilers, its about BBS, what rules is it breaking?
  6. captzakksparrow

we're not saying there identical, but you can see the corolation
  7. captzakksparrow

the video was a joke at how awful the storyline was to BBS, and a joke about how Terra is like Anakin
  8. captzakksparrow

lol thank you, spread ti around! show your friends!
  9. captzakksparrow

video wasnt suposed to advertise our channel, it was just a quick joke that had spoilers we thought everyone would enjoy
  10. captzakksparrow

A video made by me and sonicbluesky, hope you enjoy it, video does contain spoilers: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Episode III: Birth By Sith
  11. captzakksparrow

Has the secret boss been revealed yet??

some one surely must have found it by now rite?
  12. captzakksparrow

The mastermind behind Organization 13

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! guys proof in the secret ending, Braig sais he has somethign special planned
  13. captzakksparrow

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

second ones not working at all for me
  14. captzakksparrow

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! lol it got what you are saying
  15. captzakksparrow

Re: Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation how long until they're done uploading?
  16. captzakksparrow

Re: Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation first video doesnt work : /
  17. captzakksparrow

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread why cant some one just make one with translations?
  18. captzakksparrow

Any sign of subed secret ending?

has anyone found or made the secret ending with english subtitles?
  19. captzakksparrow

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! how do you know? is there a translation up yet?
  20. captzakksparrow

Does anyone know what the unversed are yet?

vanitas is vens darkness, vanitas creates and summons the unversed, Nomura basicaly needed a quick enemy and a quick idea
Back