• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blendedhearts

The Arena

Far away, in the ruins of an ancient city, there is a place known by few. The Arena. Many stories and legends surround the place. No living soul knows the truth. The only known fact is that in this place, magical ability is lifted to great heights. This is a place where Magi of all kind meet to...
  2. blendedhearts

[@]The Dexel Fanclub of Super (pervy) Awesomeness!!![@]

This is the-- drumroll please --Dexel Fanclub! All those wishing to bask in his awesome shall venture here!! Please note that all females must accept the dress code of Kitty ears, french maid outfits, or anything sexy and/or revealing. NO EXCEPTIONS! Members: blendedhearts Mynny fire_man...
  3. blendedhearts

Take Riku (and the Cake) if you can!

Reviving an old favorite of mine, but this time with Cake! I bake a nice Cake and then put it in a special container that preserves it. I then find Riku, strap the Cake to his back, and run off with him. Let the Battle begin!
  4. blendedhearts

The Twilight Zone.

No, you're not entering the Twilight Zone, but I will soon. That's right, I will be in a production of the Twilight Zone on stage next year. We will be doing the following episodes: The Obsolete Man The Midnight Sun Nothing in the Dark Nightmare at 20,000 Feet Will the Real Martian Please...
  5. blendedhearts

The Meaning of Life Game

in this game, you post different reasons why you think we were put on this planet in the first place. Exapmle: (blank) is the meaning of life! try to have fun and be as random as possible.
  6. blendedhearts

Data World Confusion

no, they aren't. the corridor of darkness that takes them to TWTNW (Betwixt(sp?) and Between) links that world to the virtual TT. it isn't part of the virtual world, just linked to it.
  7. blendedhearts

/?:The New Kaos6 Fanclub:?\

/?:The Mynny Fanclub:?\ Mynny's fantastic emotastic thread is making it's grand come-back! join the Fanclub of the Mighty Lady Kaos! Mynny Minions fans: blendedhearts (#1 fanboy!) Reflection Ningacom dark shadow girl Nelo Angelo Rixam Blue Sky Gildragon Neku99 Endless Reason Xziled...
  8. blendedhearts

A Book of Fates.

Daniel rushed at top speed on his bike. He slammed on the brakes as he got to his grandfather's house. He ran inside to the lab and found his grandfather preparing to leave. "What is it this time?" He said. "A pack of Goblins escaped this morning, but luckily they just wandered into the woods...
  9. blendedhearts

A Book of Fates. (Sign Ups)

The creatures of folklore and fairytales have always been thought of as fiction. But all that changes when a professor and his apprentice discover another realm, Right next to this one! a person is able to travel to this unknown land via a book simply titled: Fate. now the professor and...
  10. blendedhearts

hurt/heal contest: KHI members

as the title suggests, this is a hurt/heal contest for members of this forum. as soon as ten people enter, we can play. RULES: if you are in the current contest, you can't hurt or heal yourself. only one hurt and heal per person per day. Current contestants: blendedhearts one-winged axel...
  11. blendedhearts

this has gone too far...

okay, all you jerks who are still giving me a hard time, can you just stop? the reason D gave for banning me was "You may have been the one who was winning, but I'm the one who just won." that's not fair at all! she's abusing her mod abilities. please, I'll lie and say all that stuff you want me...
  12. blendedhearts

the F.G.A.T. mascot design thread.

since we are a team, I figure we should have a mascot. therefore I made this thread for any design ideas. all members of the FGAT can give their own mascot designs here. NOTICE: I'd like people to stop spamming all these pics. I'm only counting the FGAT's ideas.
  13. blendedhearts

The F.G.A.T.'s Omin-Clone Thread

In honor of Mynny's return, I've decided to make this game. in this thread you must act as your Anti-self. only F.G.A.T. members can play. the next post will kick things off. EDIT: if you are not in the FGAT, but still want to play, come here. there's a typo in the name, it's supposed to be...
  14. blendedhearts

The Anti-Thread

In honor of Mynny's return, I've made this special forum game. in this thread you must act as your anti-self. for non-FGAT members only. the next post kicks it off.
  15. blendedhearts

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

a great chapter as always, Merl. I'm getting so many theories in my head after this one.
  16. blendedhearts

/?:The Kaos6 Fanclub:?\

Well, she started one for me, but if anyone deserves a fanclub, it's her. The Queen of Randomness, the Mistress of Forum Games, and the kewlest member of KHI, Ladies and Gentle men please give it up for Mynny! *applause* Happy B-Day! Member list: blendedhearts Reflection ShadowRikuRising mon...
  17. blendedhearts

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

nicely done chapter. I'm more hooked on this fic than ever before.
  18. blendedhearts

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

good, but there's a couple of thing you need to fix. 1. as you can see in the first paragraph alone there are sentences where it's not in past-tense. there are other moments across the chapter. 2. Marluxia isn't a girl. but it's still a very good chapter.
  19. blendedhearts

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

once again, sorry for the late post. and also once again, great chapters. things just keep getting more complicated.
Back