• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu

KONOHA A world ruled by a merciless, maniacal, power fed leader. A world so beyond Stalinism that its inhabitants have resorted to cave man like communication, in fear of spies. The defeated world's leader, Orochimaru rules with a 2 ton iron foot. He snuffs out disobedience hastily. Anyone that...
  2. A

Cause these are only the joints that I'm giving away

No, these are kinda old. Just looking for some CnC --- --- --- ---
  3. A

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu (~Sign-Up/OOC~) [Phoenix Down'd]

I've tried this RP a while back and not many people joined so it didn't get started, but this time I'm hoping it does better >.> The Rip No one knows how it got there, but somewhere. Somehow. It did. A rip in the anime worlds. Different characters were thrown into unfamiliar places. Seeing...
  4. A

Rise From Your Grave!

Open to anyone. Freestyle. Due by the 18th Just made a new sig, it's kinda lame but I just want to see how it does.
  5. A

Itachi's Ring

I wasn't sure what this topic would be categorized as, so I'm putting it in the one place where I know it won't be wrong. But anyway... I've seen some places that say that Itachi's ring means Scarlet And other's have said Vermilion Bird I for one think it's the latter. If anyone could be...
  6. A

Help/Support ► Lonely

Lol. As for the topic, I haven't really had this problem. Seeing as I don't have many friends =0 I just moved, so I'm making some. But anyway, I'm usually the one that lies and turns people down. I just don't like being bothered, I guess. But it also gets hella lonely most of the time. Er...
  7. A

Operation Reconnect

Anyone here planning to attend? I was thinking about it, but the closest location from me is 2 hours away...
  8. A

Neo Daraku Gekitotsu (~Sign-Up/OOC~)

The Rip No one knows how it got there, but somewhere. Somehow. It did. A rip in the anime worlds. Different characters were thrown into unfamiliar places. Seeing unfamiliar faces. Some worlds were even consumed and destroyed during the rip. Some people say that the vortex or rip was created by...
  9. A

Karas: Eradication (~Sign-Up~)

Intro: If you haven't seen Karas, you really should. It comes in two parts, really. Karas: The Prophecy, which is the first three OVA, and Karas: The Revelation, which is the last three OVA. The visuals are mind blowing, although the story's quite complex and irrelevant... --- The Story The...
  10. A

Fanfiction ► A Hollow Heart

Chapter 5: Lorde Kira They say that power is wanted by all, but needed by none. Some will never obtain power. Some are destined to. Some are born with it. Even though, some will stop at nothing to become truly powerful... As the smoke cleared, a single Hollow emerged from the crater. But its...
  11. A

Heroes: Revelations (~Summarize~)

New season. New summaries... Hanabi and Zach were in The Rebellion headquarters, training for their upcoming battles. An alarm rang, showing Luce (Kago) killing two men in the streets of New York. (Where we are) So, being the "heroes" we are, we went to go check it out. When we got there...
  12. A

Heroes: Revelations (~Sign-Up~)

Upon request. Get on the band wagon now! Revelations Something revealed or disclosed. A striking disclosure, as of something not before realized. God's disclosure of Himself and His will to His creatures. We follow our "heroes" as they come face to face with the very people that have sought...
  13. A

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

Revelations Something revealed or disclosed. A striking disclosure, as of something not before realized. God's disclosure of Himself and His will to His creatures. We follow our "heroes" as they come face to face with the very people that have sought out to snatch away something that God has...
  14. A

Naruto: Kottogakke (~RP~)

Class: 5-C Koki looked at the small slip of paper in her hand. It was the first day of school... again. It was Koki's second year at Kottogakke and it already seemed routine and boring to her. Koki sighed as she stood outside the huge building that was towering over her. It looked smaller now...
  15. A

Naruto: Kottogakke (Clan/Bloodline Registration)

Register your clans/bloodlines here... Koubagan Level: 1 Rank: D This is the first variation of a partially developed Koubagan eye. The eye will turn green and the clan members eye will gain a ring around the pupil. Level: 2 Rank: C This is the second variation of a partially developed...
  16. A

Heroes: Genesis (~Summarize~)

Okay, I notice that it's confusing to keep track of everything with so many people posting. Not to mention the length of the post. And even though I don't wanna say it, I don't really know what anyone is doing right now. At least recap on your character. Also a list of your character's friends...
  17. A

Heroes: Genesis (~RP~)

The Company's grip on the world has literally become ridiculous. They run the media. The government. Some say, they even run the minds of every citizen that's survived the Shanti Virus. The Rebellion But of course, there's always rebellion. A small group of 3 unknown extraordinary humans cause...
  18. A

Naruto: Kottogakke

Side Note: This school is not the school like in Naruto, where everyone's trying to become a Genin. You already are a Genin. It's just a school to progress you even more. You can still go on missions and whatnot. Age range 13-16 The school was founded almost one hundred years ago, the money...
Back